View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 11:41 AM

Default Re: Mac updated to Catalina, now PT won't open. Need help and answers to a few questi

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
First off why did you upgrade to Catalina? If things were running smoothly then you shouldn't have. Did you not pay attention to the compatibility chart?

You do have options. If you have a working clone of your system you can always go back. You do have a clone right? Your other option is to find a reseller that has a reinstatement plan. I believe Sweetwater still has them. This will get you a permanent license asset along with a year's tech support & program updates. Currently $299 at Sweetwater. It will also cost you $199/year to keep the support plan/updates going if you want.

All this has been discussed multiple times here.
I didn't by choice. I didn't realize auto update on this thing was on and for the past year I've been working on a design project with apps that are compatible with Catalina, so I never really paid it any nevermind until now that the project has wrapped and I'm going back into PT.
Avid Artist Transport | Genelec 8351b Monitors | Genelec 7360A Subwoofer x2 | Slate Digital VMS Virtual Microphone