View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 08:22 AM

Default Re: beginner in pro tools needs major help, 7 major questions...

..hello,..

# 4) by tones, I mean pitches

#5) I mean separating the bands of sound, like they would naturally be separated, before they were mastered together into a single track. like trying to separate out the separate instruments, to isolate certain ones…

#6) the harmonies thing, I know that can be done through autotune or melodyne,
But what I am trying to figure out is if you keep the same tone (pitch) on the voice or instrument, but want to create the effect that it is a **chorus** singing it rather than one person.

#7) pt 1) to make the chorus come in from both ears, especially strong, almost as if present, I think this would have to do something with the eq range, or some effect, but there also might be a spatial/directional/distance effect

Pt 2) but also as a second part of this, to make maybe each ear slightly different (in different ways)(and/or motion) or off from each other to increase the chorus effect. I have heard of this being done, but I don’t know how to do it in pro tools. I am a pro tools beginner.

..thank you so much for replying,... this is basically a lifesaver getting questions answered directly, instead of searching 1000 hrs of tutorials...

.....thank you.....

Last edited by heidib123; 06-27-2017 at 08:36 AM.