View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 02:17 AM

Default Blank sections and out of sync amps view in Eleven Rack window in Pro Tools LE 8

Hello everyone,

I've been having a very irritating issue going on with the Eleven Rack window in Pro Tools.

System Info:

Pro tools 8.0.5
eleven rack driver 1.0.5
mac os x 10.6.8
eleven rack v 2.0.1

Here is a picture so you can see what's going on: http://i.imgur.com/Dfhcg.png

1. Everything works just fine when I make changes, change pedals etc within the Eleven Rack (the rack, not the window)

2. This issue you see in the image happens only for some particular effects pedals.

3. When I want to use those issued pedals via the Eleven Rack window, it adds the effect(I can hear the sound changes) but obviously it doesn't let me make changes via the window since I can see nothing but a blank space.

I hope I am being clear on this and you can help me with this.

The second and the last issue is about amp view in the Eleven Rack window. I don't have a screenshot for that but it is like, say I'm using an amp called X for a particular tone on Eleven Rack (not the window again). However, when I go to eleven rack window, it shows a different amp instead of X. But functions work fine. I mean, when I turn gain higher with my mouse cursor, I can see it gives more gain on the Eleven Rack's screen. and if I add some more mid with eleven rack knobs, I can see the mid knob on that different amp on the eleven rack window goes to the value I'm setting. This seems to be an out of sync issue.

I'll be very grateful if you can help me with these, thanks in advance.