View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:13 AM

Default Re: Xpand2 data file problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by altoidboy View Post
I'm having a recurrent (occasionally intermittent problem) with Xpand2 not always locating its data file properly.

When I recall projects that contain Xpand2:

1) sometimes the Xpand2 instances recall and don't show any patches loaded at all (when they were there when I last saved them).

2) sometimes the Xpand2 instances recall and show their patches and work normally, and

3) most often the Xpand2 instances don't recall properly and there's an error message on screen telling me it can't find its Xpand2.big data file. So I click Choose, and point it to the data file, and then things seem to work fine. But then I come back the next day and it's often forgotten, so I get #1, #2, or #3 again.

Sometimes - to make things more irritating - when I reopen the project, some instances recall properly and others don't!

How can I fix this once and for all?
download and install the AVID VI Package from your account. That took care of it in my case. Which was a HARD case ;-)))