View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Upgrading to PT11 while keeping PT10 and Komplete 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by terhardp View Post
Hello.

I'm planning to finally purchase an upgrade to PT11 during this week. Currently I have PT10 installed and I'm planning to keep it for compatibility reasons. I also have my Komplete 9 installed. My question is how to approach this upgrade from the Komplete 9 standpoint; can I simply use Native Instruments Upgrade Centar after installing PT11 to update Komplete 9 plugins to 64-bit AAX or will I have to reinstall Komplete? Also, can one have Komplete 9 working both in the PT10 and PT11 versions if both are installed on the same system?

I appologize for possible double posting, but I was unable to find clear answer to this in similar threads.

Thank you.
Works fine on the system in my sig file. Just be sure when you do the Service Center bit and get any downloads you need to install to make sure you check the box for aax version in the installer. It's easy to miss. Depending on when you last ran Service Center you may not get new updates to download and to get the aax64 compatibility you may have to go to your NI account and download the latest updates manually.

QAPLA!