View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:38 PM

Default Re: You Know You Own Too Many Plugins When....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1524 View Post
...you just can't remember them all and you spend way too much time updating them when you're trying to just be creative.

I had a brainstorm to make a massive searchable database listing of all plugins which I started here: www.pluginlisting.com but as I started to add plugins I realized the data entry was taking forever.

My goal was to make a platform where you add searchable metadata and get a compete listing of options. For example: "I'm looking for all the fender amp plugins there are from all developers."

Just don't know how to achieve this project idea but I might just crank through the data entry and see what happens. Cheers!
Would be nice to have a number next to each plugin as to how many tracks I've used it on over the past x time periods. I too have bought plugs that I already owned. Its such a silly addiction.

C
PT 2021.10 HDX 16x24 -Mac Pro 12 Cores 48 GB RAM OS 10.13.6 - API 16 channel - AMS Neve 16 channel, AMS-Neve-SSL -Pres/Processing, Bock Audio, BLUE Bottle, Neumann, Josephson -Mics, Bogner, Kemper- Guitar, Chandler Zener-Curve Bender Outboard/Master. UAudio, Waves, Plugin Alliance etc.