View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 08:32 AM

Default Re: Eucontrol 2022.9 Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko Cascio View Post
When I try to move the plugs on my S1 and Dock at the same time, it crashes.
I'm unclear what you mean by "move" and "at the same time."
Move: is that remove? or create (instantiate/add)?
At the same time: how are you doing this on two controllers at once? You either do the action on the S1 or do the action on the Dock. But never exactly at the same time. (I would not understand the reason for this either.)

As for firmware updates, you do it from the Surfaces tab in EuControl. Select the item from the "My Surfaces" section and then choose "update firmware" at the bottom. You can't update a device that is already current. And there would be no point.

What sometimes helps with problems is to restart the device. Power cycle the S1 (by pulling the power cable and then plugging it back in.) Power cycle the Dock by turning the switch off and then on. Or rebooting the whole tablet (each tablet type has a different way to do this.)

But it sounds like your problem is software related so hardware changes (including firmware) would have no affect.