View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 07:24 PM

Default Can not download Pro Tools 11 license to my iLok2 -incomplete license surrender issue

I know this topic was discussed back in summer 2013, but I wonder if anyone has the same issue now.
Today I purchased and upgrade from PT 9 software to PT 10+11 software.
When I tried to activate the Pro Tools 10+11 license using iLok License Manager Application, it prompted me to surrender the Pro Tools 9 License that was in my iLock2. When I surrendered the PT 9 license, it disappeared from my iLock2 (and greyed out in my iLok account), but the new PT 10+11 licenses were downloaded to my iLok2. they are still in my ilok online account. I tried to do the activation/license download procedure again, but I keep getting an error message "One or more licenses to surrender cannot be found in your account". The PT 9 license that is in my account is showing "Update with outstanding surrenders" status and is greyed out. I tried to sync/repair my iLok2, but it didn't help. I also did the clean uninstall of the ilok license manager which also didn't fix the problem. I opened a ticket with iLok and Avid, but I also wanted to inquire if i could get any faster help from you guys. Thank you so much!
I have the following setup:
Mac Pro 3.2 GHz Quad Core intel, 6 GB RAM
Mac OS X version 10.7.5
Interface - RME Fireface 800
Before I upgraded to OS 10.7.5 i had Pro Tools 9.0.2 software installed on this computer.