View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:05 AM

Default Re: Its time to sue digi/avid????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Omar Jun View Post
I'm planning to put up a site to collect signatures to sue digi for making expensive buggy product with crawling and lazy updates to it's users cause studio downtime for many years is costly and not acceptable.

CORE-AUDIO MANAGER on expensive HD or MBOX system is the most buggiest piece of software I've encounter in a DAW setup both in my studio and other studio I works frequently.

Sometime the sample rate option in HW Setup will gray-out siting comfortably in 48k without any luck to switch to 44.1k, whereas in Audio MIDI setup is reading 44.1k... and you have to lunch pro tools software to enable it, what is the sense of selling it with pro tools package if it's not usable?

Sometime it will stoping outputting audio signal in the middle of session for no reason and I think is all got to do with business tactics, and you are force to sticking to 15,000 € buggy product that looses value after few months.

Very unmoral business practices thats being going on for a while, until we all wake up and do something about it, we should not expect to see any change soon or foreseeable future from digi/avid.
BABA, let's try to get those issues resolved is what I think will benefit you and others as well. Suing computer language is a buggy code in itself.