View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 08:38 AM

Default Re: Its time to sue digi/avid????

Whatever Dude. I have a 53 Track session running right now on this computer with? let me count, Hold on. I'm back. with 62 Plug-Ins running on my Mix and I cant even remember the last time Pro Tools 9 crashed on me for no reason. Now it has crashed twice but both times I did something Stupid in the middle of the session. Speaking of Stupid? Pro Tools is not perfect but it still is the best DAW out there, if you don't like it don't get on the Pro Tools Users Group saying you are going to Sue AVID and think the majority of people here are going to HELP you. Most of us have had problems but instead of getting on here and threatening to Sue we have done our research asked questions and built stable systems. So instead of thinking you are going to get someone like me to join you, you have another thing coming. If you do not like AVID Pro Tools go get Reaper for Free or Cubase 5, 6 or whatever (Cubase works great if you only have 5 tracks) or Logic Pro or whatever DAW you think is better. Then you could start making music instead of being on here trying to drum up support for something that I'm sure 98% of the people on here wont support you on. On the other hand you could Post a Report explaining the problems you are having in detail and as a community here including AVID Technical Support (who do sign on here when they are not working on trying to make Pro Tools even better) we all would love to help you work though the issues you are having with Your system.

Main:
Model: Dell 5750 Precision Workstation
CPU:*Intel Core Processor i7-10750H (6 Core, 12MB Cache, 2.60 GHz to 5.00 GHz,
Memory:64GB, 2X32GB,DDR4 2933Mhz Non-ECC
OS M.2 512GB PCIe NVMe, Record Intel 1TB SSD, 2T SSD, 1TB SSD
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen
AVID Pro Tools 2023.12
JBL LSR4328P 8"
JBL LSR310S 10 inch Powered Studio Subwoofer*
Yamaha HS50M Studio Monitors
Alesis Elevate 3 Studio Monitors
M-Audio Axiom 61 Midi Controller