View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 06:43 PM

Default Re: "plug-in is not present in the plug-ins folder" error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm View Post
Did you try trashing prefs, especially to force Pro Tools to rebuild the plugin index/cache?
Yes.

Quote:
I don't know the plugin but is there any possibility there is something askew here say with different versions or different behavior for mono/multichannel vs stereo (i.e. are your tests on the same track type?)
I don't think so. These four tracks are all mono and I'm certain that when I uninstalled the new version I reinstalled the version that was there. I keep copious notes about this stiff

Quote:
Was the 1.0 version you installed really the same as before, like same format, not using a compatibility wrapper etc. Like any chance it was RTAS or AAX-32 on Windows 10 and now it's tryin got use AAX-64?
Same format. Have never used RTAS: only AAX

Thanks for your help.

I'll contact the vendor.
Be Quiet Pure Base 600 case * Core i5-12600K * Gigabyte Z690 UD AX * 32 GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 * 2X HP DreamColor Z24x G2 displays * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 * Samsung 980 boot drive * Samsung 870 EVO PT projects drive * Samsung 860 EVO PT archive drive * Novation Impulse 49 MIDI * PreSonus Studio 26c interface * PreSonus Bluetube V2 preamp * PreSonus HP4 headphone amp * JBL LR 305 monitors * Sennheiser HD 650 headphones *

Windows 10 Pro 64 21H2, Pro Tools 2022.7.0