View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 02:01 PM

Thumbs up Seriously Folks!

I've been using PTLE since 6.4, and trolled these forums for just as long. I really don't understand all the bitching about 9.0.

This is including features we have been asking for years. ADC, Higher track count etc.

Now that Avid takes over and finally delivers, many of you feel that you got ripped off? You should be thankful that they actually listened and be mad at Digi for giving us years of limited functionality. This goes to show that all of the B.S. that digi fed us is now within our reach. Digi could have made PT9 years ago but didn't. Now Avid is catching them up to the present.

I like the workflow of Pro Tools, otherwise, I would have switched long ago.

We were also asking that the hardware not be used as a dongle so we could use what we like. Now we have ASIO and Core, and you folks feel like you got ripped off.

I have a digi 002r that has paid for itself many times over. I will probably keep that for sentimental value, but now I have the option to upgrade my interface to one of my choosing.

And by the way, the Mac you own is just a big dongle for the OS. =P

Pro Tools has always run well for me and I can work quickly and efficiently with the interface. ADC, higher track count, and no more hardware dongle are the icing on the cake for me.