View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 01:44 PM

Default Re: So, no renewal. We stay at 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkzzaJ View Post
Exactly.
As of current standing and experience with Avid, I would recommend AGAINST PT for any DAW shopper. And as far as I understand, I'm not alone drumming that beat. This is because of Avid, not PT.

Absolutely! Everyone i know who's using ProTools has a complain about it, be it a bug...that never seem to get fixed, the stupid 32 I/O limitation (and others too), lack of development and OS support (took them a whole year to support Catalina!) etc.....or......the business model Avid chose to follow.

That's why this thread exists, users are tired of paying for so little in return and voice their sentiments about it. Of course there are some that feel Avid is doing fine and willing to pay them whatever they deliver.....hope they don't act accordingly in other aspects of their life. I wonder if their local groceries store, deliver them rotten meat, fruits or vegetables, do they feed their family with it and wait for the next delivery in hope to be better?? I don't think so.....

Cheers!