View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 12:22 PM

Default Re: MIDI Course for Beginner

You might try somewhere like Udemy.

You can preview the courses usually to check if you can understand or relate well as a listener to various course instructors, and you should check the Tables of Contents. Sometimes there are accents which may or may not be easy for individuals to understand.

However, in my experience, the structure that you are asking for is found with online courses on training and learning sites like Udemy.

I have no affiliation with them, it's just one I use when I want to spruce up knowledge. I've been doing JavaScript courses for example so I can best put to use my SoundFlow subscription when automating tasks in Pro Tools.

Note, Udemy is quite popular. They have many courses, and many sales, but sometimes the price will be higher. Less popular sites, will have fewer courses but maybe the knowledge imparted will be better quality. That is kind of random per teacher-student interaction. Some instructors for these courses are totally available in a Course Q&A section in case you do have additional questions, making it actually more like a real school but much more affordable.
||software: Sonoma 14.2 | PT Studio 2023.12 | Ableton Live 11 | iZotope RX, Ozone, Neutron | Arturia Pigments | Auto-Tune | Dubler2 //
||system: iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020) 10-Core-i9 | 128GB-DDR4 | 5700-XT-16GB | OWC Thunderbolt Hub and Thunderbolt 3 Dock //
||devices: RME Babyface Pro FS | Focusrite Clarett 2Pre | some AT mics | SM58 | Ableton Push 2 | Sennheiser HD 600 HP // Onkyo TX-8220 SR
||automation: SoundFlow | Stream Deck+ | Keyboard Maestro | SteerMouse | MacOS Shortcuts //