View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 06:22 AM

Default Re: Sampling Rounding Bug and Workarounds - Pro Tools 2020.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Well that's not surprising considering the extent of this issue.

I'm currently testing some PT projects in a different DAW and so far they both sound exactly the same. I getting real close to just let go of Pro Tools until Avid is able to fix this. Will probably just keep my PT non-HD license and sell my last Ultimate license.

I would be happy If they can just fix the midi side of things for now, but seeing how much it's affecting, it's very hard to tell if and when there'll be a fix.
If they would fix this diabolical bug and give me ARA2 (and possibly curves in the cc data) I would be stay with them.

I installed LUNA yesterday and so far it looks great, I haven't worked with it seriously as I have ongoing client projects to finish. But if they get their midi up to par, Avid and PT are history to me on that very day!
iMac 27" Late 2013 3.5Ghz i7 32GB Ram 3TB HDD, 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro, Movaje 10.14.6, Pro tools 2021.7, 2021.3 & 2020.12 installed. UAD Apollo 8 Quad & Satellite Quad, Reason 10.4.1 & Reason Suite 11.3.9, Logic Pro X 10.5.1 (need to upgrade to Catalina for LPX10.6), plugins & VI's by practically everyone. G-Tech Mini 1TB HDD, 3 x 1TB Glyph GT050Q, Lacie Rugged 500GB & several assorted drives.....lots & lots of hardware synths & outboard

https://soundcloud.com/2b3productions