View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 04:11 AM

Default Re: Sampling Rounding Bug and Workarounds - Pro Tools 2020.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Agreed! The more that I look into this bug the more that I'm discovering about how it affects Pro Tools. I'm about to make my last and final test. Curious to see if this bug affects tracks and data imported from another project.

Luna looks great for it's release and I'm sure it will get way better in a short time. The amazing thing about another Daw means that there are plenty of DAW options available nowadays.
Well I can say it definitely affects projects originally created in earlier versions.

Agreed, the DAW choices available have made lots of users leave PT and it’s Avid’s very own fault because of their lazy lack of frequent and useful updates (as promised when they changed to renewal subscription) and also the total lack of communication with their users of PT.
iMac 27" Late 2013 3.5Ghz i7 32GB Ram 3TB HDD, 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro, Movaje 10.14.6, Pro tools 2021.7, 2021.3 & 2020.12 installed. UAD Apollo 8 Quad & Satellite Quad, Reason 10.4.1 & Reason Suite 11.3.9, Logic Pro X 10.5.1 (need to upgrade to Catalina for LPX10.6), plugins & VI's by practically everyone. G-Tech Mini 1TB HDD, 3 x 1TB Glyph GT050Q, Lacie Rugged 500GB & several assorted drives.....lots & lots of hardware synths & outboard

https://soundcloud.com/2b3productions