View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 09:22 PM

Default Re: New Air Musical Instruments your favorite?

I'll much more attention to AIR when they decide to actually provide updates and upgrades to the may products most of us already have, especially the AIE Instrument pack. Transfuser, Structure, Strike, haven't seen a serious upgrade for, what, 3 years now? They have a basketful of suggestions from dozens if not hundreds of users for improvements, enhancements, needed features.,etc, and nothing buy crickets as far as I can tell.

Its great they have all these new products, but where the support for the users they already have? Its been disappointing. Structure could have been THE premier sample VI editor, creator, etc. Instead they left it alone all these years even though some simple improvements could have skyrocketed it to the top of the heap. Never happened. Things like providing a "duplicate layer" option when you import samples to a layers. Sometimes you want to double or triple up. Takes many moves to pull it off and all of them cumbersome. In Falcon its just a point and click and its done. Simple feature, great results. The request for that has been made to AIR by many Structure users, myself included. The standard line was "Thanks for your suggestion, our team is looking into it." Apparently not.

I've almost stopped using all AIR products except Hybrid, which is very unique in sound, and sometimes Xpand 2 which has many unique sounds and allows me to get a new idea up and running quickly without a whole lot of fuss. Strike...no more. Transfuser, not for months, Vacuum Pro...not for 2 years. They are all good products AT THE TIME...but many newer VI's have passed them by.

So no thanks, AIR, I'm not investing in anything new with you until you show you care about your users.