View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 08:40 PM

Default Re: where can I download the eleven editor

I have an Eleven Rack (not the RTAS plugin), the external orange hardware box (which absolutely rocks)... On my windows machine, I installed on CD (not the ProTool 8 LE disk)", which ended up being a window on Pro-Tools M-Powered 8.0.4 64 bit (as in, you select the menu item window -> Eleven Rack)... When selecting this menu item, up pops a Picture of the Eleven with various ways to edit it, save the presets, fiddle with all the internals, etc - This edits the rack hardware box itself so that I don't have to grovel through the menu buttons and LCD screen...

There was a disk that came with the Eleven which installed this... And it was separate from Protools LE since I didn't install that....

Almost every review of the Eleven I can find mentions the editor and has pictures of it, also pointing out that it only runs on protools...

But googling gives me the impression that it doesn't exist.. The avid webpage doesn't mention so I wonder if these means Avid doesn't support it, or perhaps doesn't intend to ship it... Or more like Avid marketing just doens't consider it important, or hasn't gotten around to putting it up anywhere..

I'll keep looking for the original DVDs...