View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Updated to HD Driver 2021.7.0 yet still no HD Native available to select for outp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Lambert View Post
Which Driver installation file did you use, the separate download, or the one which is included in the ProTools installation itself? I had terrible trouble with the separate download and never got it to work whereas the one included with PT worked right away.

I don't know if that's your issue, but it was mine. Maybe Avid has fixed all the Driver installers by this point.
I used the one in the downloads section of my PT section at my.avid. So I supposed that's the separate download. If there is a newer driver than the one in my downloads, can I get a link or instructions on how to get it?
Avid Artist Transport | Genelec 8351b Monitors | Genelec 7360A Subwoofer x2 | Slate Digital VMS Virtual Microphone