Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Melodyne- Restoring ara data (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=423303)

Stimulus2.0 01-27-2023 05:03 AM

Melodyne- Restoring ara data

Iam using Pro tools 22.12, Macbook Air m1-os Ventura 13.1, with Apollo twin X, I have not had any issues with melodyne til now, although I have seen many post and thread about melodyne issues..I did a recording session, when I was done I save as usual, when I open I keep getting a message on screen Restoring ara data.. the data load to about 75% and It just sit there forever.

its2loud 01-27-2023 05:38 AM

Re: Melodyne- Restoring ara data

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stimulus2.0 (Post 2660040)
Iam using Macbook Air m1-os Ventura 13.1, with Apollo twin X, I have not any issue with melodyne til now, although I have seen many post and thread about melodyne issues..I did a recording session, when I was done I save as usual, when I open I keep getting a message on screen Restoring ara data.. the dat load to about 75% and It just sit there forever.

Please post your Pro Tools version. That will help others help you.

Vadym 01-30-2023 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stimulus2.0 (Post 2660040)
Iam using Pro tools 22.12, Macbook Air m1-os Ventura 13.1, with Apollo twin X, I have not had any issues with melodyne til now, although I have seen many post and thread about melodyne issues..I did a recording session, when I was done I save as usual, when I open I keep getting a message on screen Restoring ara data.. the data load to about 75% and It just sit there forever.

Did you have any Melodyne tracks in this session?
Does the record tracks were Melodyne enabled?

The only case I can imagine that requires the Melodyne Analysis to start after the session reopening is when you enable Melodyne on the tracks with lots of recorded data and then Save and close session before analysis is not finished. Otherwise, it is some bug I would like to identify...

Kevin01 04-26-2023 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vadym (Post 2660356)
Did you have any Melodyne tracks in this session?
Does the record tracks were Melodyne enabled?

The only case I can imagine that requires the Melodyne Analysis to start after the session reopening is when you enable Melodyne on the tracks with lots of recorded data and then Save and close session before analysis is not finished. Otherwise, it is some bug I would like to identify...

I have been having issues with this. I was recording new sessions today with a project. There is nothing melodyned in the session, and there aren't any tracks with Melodyne on, but when I go to re-open the session. "restoring ARA data" pops up while opening up the session...aaaand it's processing something...as the progress bar takes a while to get thru that part of the start up.

Kevin01 04-26-2023 04:20 PM

Aaand I forgot:

Mac Pro (Mid 2012)

OS Mojave 10.14.6

Protools: Ultimate 22.10.0