Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Buy & Sell (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Fabfilter ProQ3. ProQ2 and Saturn For Sale (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=413088)

Becharax 12-07-2020 08:26 AM

Fabfilter ProQ3. ProQ2 and Saturn For Sale

Hello,

I am interested in a straight swap for the plugins I got from Fabfilter for something you might wanna offer ...

DM Me for what you got :)

Oliver M 12-09-2020 01:10 PM

Re: Fabfilter ProQ3. ProQ2 and Saturn For Sale

Is this the same educational Pro Q3 license you are offering for a while or a full one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becharax (Post 2586469)
Hello,

I am interested in a straight swap for the plugins I got from Fabfilter for something you might wanna offer ...

DM Me for what you got :)

Becharax 12-09-2020 11:15 PM

No it's a full one the ProQ3 ProQ2 and Saturn

[email protected] 12-16-2020 07:36 AM

Man i went back and forth with this guy for weeks and only at the end he tells me it's 'educational' blah blah. Then tells me, after agreeing, how he cant put any cash in bc the 'banks in lebanon have crashed.'

stay away.

gives 12-16-2020 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 2587599)
Man i went back and forth with this guy for weeks and only at the end he tells me it's 'educational' blah blah. Then tells me, after agreeing, how he cant put any cash in bc the 'banks in lebanon have crashed.'

stay away.

yeah. Another scammer.. The sign for me was..Why would you be selling those anyway?? Also all of their plugins are on sale right now and have been marked down 25%
https://www.fabfilter.com

Greg

Southsidemusic 12-16-2020 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gives (Post 2587604)
yeah. Another scammer.. The sign for me was..Why would you be selling those anyway?? Also all of their plugins are on sale right now and have been marked down 25%
https://www.fabfilter.com

Greg

I can vouch for Bechara that he is NOT a SCAMMER and have been a valued member here for 12 years so if anything went wrong due to language misusnderstandings or the likeness I would not lable anyone a scammer who has 2000+ posts and been here since 2008 :rolleyes:

Please dont be soo quick to judge and spread scammer rumors here Thank You to both of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 2587599)

stay away.

And whats happened between you and Bechara is sad but that happens.

Oliver M 12-16-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southsidemusic (Post 2587606)
I can vouch for Bechara that he is NOT a SCAMMER and have been a valued member here for 12 years so if anything went wrong due to language misusnderstandings or the likeness I would not lable anyone a scammer who has 2000+ posts and been here since 2008 :rolleyes:

Please dont be soo quick to judge and spread scammer rumors here Thank You to both of you.

And whats happened between you and Bechara is sad but that happens.

Some ppl just don't get how bad the situation in the Lebanon is. THAT'S SAD!

arche3 12-16-2020 07:44 PM

How will he even be receiving the money from sale of plug-ins if he doesn't have a bank account because they all crashed? Or whatever. 100 bucks us dollar via carrier pigeon?

Maybe I can pay via the US military. Air drop.

Yes I know this thread is for a swap of plug-ins. But the other thread was for a sale where he claimed no bank account of an education license apparently.

I have no dog in this fight but whatever the reasons as a buyer I would not care about excuses. Real or made up.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

arche3 12-16-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver M (Post 2587621)
Some ppl just don't get how bad the situation in the Lebanon is. THAT'S SAD!

And there are people in the USA who cannot afford food.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Becharax 12-17-2020 12:15 AM

Hey Guys ...

I just noticed the replies here ...

First of all, Thank you Southside for clearing things up, the plugins I wanted to sell are not educational first of all to start with, but this sleshny newborn baby recently joining here with a free pro tools license wanted to throw an old autotune version 6 in my face which obsolete and didn't even wanna upgrade it
Yes banks have crashed so if you're too ignorant to be reading the news of what's happening around the world rather than just sticking your face in the sand is too sad alltogether ...

We have no sound financial system here and the banks have went bankrupt ...
Tip: Open google and type Lebanon Banks

As for paypal, we never had paypal in our country all what we got is "western union" to be able to receive cash money in here since our currency has devaluated like crazy almost 100%

Gives ... don't be like sheep and accept whatever someone throws at you and judge

I have been trading plugins over this forum ever since years back here

PEACE !