Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac) (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The plugs that WORK and DON'T WORK on 7.0 (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=151929)

The Mink 11-14-2005 03:15 PM

The plugs that WORK and DON\'T WORK on 7.0

Is there a real place where we can find this info? If not, post it here.

The Mink 11-14-2005 03:22 PM

Re: The plugs that WORK and DON\'T WORK on 7.0

Specifically I'm wondering about:

Yellowtools CULTURE
MOTU MachFive
Antares (all - Filter, Kantos, etc.)
Izotope Trash
IK Amplitube
Bomb Factory Essentials (tuner etc.)
Bomb Factory 1176
Soundtoys Echoboy
Native Instruments B4

I've already heard Waves 5 (with WUP) and Altiverb 5 are good to go.

And I've heard Arturia instruments are not working at all.

JohnT 11-14-2005 06:56 PM

I'm not getting SoundSoap to work as AudioSuite. It won't draw the interface properly and doesn't show any buttons for BYPASS, PROCESS, etc...

The BIAS forum doesn't have anything about it yet except my post. It's a pretty quiet board.

I've been having good luck so far with my UAD-1 plugs. I'm done with Waves... thieves.

Jt

Squint Music 11-15-2005 02:36 AM

Am I right in thinking that the Waves WUP only updates the plug ins to take advantage of the new dual processor capability in PTLE 7 (thus enabling you to have more instances) cos my waves version 5 plugs are working fine in PTLE 7 without any updates.....

Actually, I havent found any plug ins that dont work in LE 7 yet. Although I havent tried any soft synths yet.

JohnT 11-15-2005 06:54 AM

Soundsoap update: BIAS knows of the problem and will be releasing a fix. Glad to know it's not my system.

David Penick 11-15-2005 08:33 AM

I tested Mach Five and it worked fine after I installed the most recent update from the MOTU site.
I have the iZotope bundle and have tested Ozone. It works fine. Will test Vinyl tonight.

In terms of some other plug-ins, Fxpansion's Guru doesn't work at all in LE 7. I contacted Guru's tech support and they said they will have an LE 7 update in a couple of weeks.
I will test Mic Modeler tonight.

FirstStep 01-26-2006 12:25 AM

Auto-Tune shows up on my list.. kantos doesn't.

Also, a few of my updated Waves plug-ins aren't showing up... trying everything, but no luck..

MAXXBASS WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

EF 01-26-2006 07:44 AM

As far as Waves plugins, I didn't notice any improvement for RTAS processing with 2 processors until I reWUPed myself and got the PT 7 upgrade from Waves. Then I noticed a pretty good improvement with Waves Plugins at least. I am still having other issues with PTLE 7 but I am slowly getting them figured out. BFD 1.5 causes my system to freeze up on PT.

thebends9 01-26-2006 07:58 AM

Arturia plugs work. Go to theirs site they have downloads for 7.0

PatDoppelrahm 02-01-2006 09:25 PM

Reaktor 5.1 does not work at all