Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Windows (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Pro Tools 10.3.6 Pace Interlok Drivers Need Updating Error (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=342808)

leobaker 08-05-2013 03:00 AM

Pro Tools 10.3.6 Pace Interlok Drivers Need Updating Error

Hello,

I'm on Pro Tools 10.3.6 full installer on Windows 7 64bit pro . I have the older Ilok which I got with the Digi 002. It says on Pro tools start up that I need to update my Pace Interlok drivers. If I click on continue it loads saing that the Avid AAX plugins could not be activated. I went into the Pace website but can't see any drivers just the new Ilok software. I have that already as I have Media Composer 7 on the same machine. I installed Pro Tools then Media Composer. Any ideas?

Thanks, Leo

System Specs: HP XW8600 2x3ghz CPU, 8GB RAM, Quadro 600, Digi 002

crizdee 08-05-2013 05:43 AM

Re: Pro Tools 10.3.6 Pace Interlok Drivers Need Updating Error

Quote:

Originally Posted by leobaker (Post 2070155)
Hello,

I'm on Pro Tools 10.3.6 full installer on Windows 7 64bit pro . I have the older Ilok which I got with the Digi 002. It says on Pro tools start up that I need to update my Pace Interlok drivers. If I click on continue it loads saing that the Avid AAX plugins could not be activated. I went into the Pace website but can't see any drivers just the new Ilok software. I have that already as I have Media Composer 7 on the same machine. I installed Pro Tools then Media Composer. Any ideas?

Thanks, Leo

System Specs: HP XW8600 2x3ghz CPU, 8GB RAM, Quadro 600, Digi 002

Hi,

Did you upgrade to PT11 or is this just the original PT10 ilok auth you have on your ilok?

I dont know for sure!! if you upgraded to 11? did you seperate the PT10 and PT11 licenses? do you have both 10 and 11 licenses together in the bundle and downloaded onto your ilok.

Only say because i have seen some problems caused by people seperating the bundle etc

Chris

leobaker 08-05-2013 09:14 AM

Hello Chris,

I only have Pro Tools 10 on the Ilok and computer. I am going to try installing again the Ilok drivers and report back how far I get.

Thanks,

Leo

leobaker 08-05-2013 01:44 PM

Hello Chris,

I had to run the Ilok 64 installer form Ilok's website as right click administrator and then do a re-boot and all seems to be working now thanks for your suggestions.

Leo

crizdee 08-05-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leobaker (Post 2070328)
Hello Chris,

I had to run the Ilok 64 installer form Ilok's website as right click administrator and then do a re-boot and all seems to be working now thanks for your suggestions.

Leo

Hi,

Glad your fixed and running again and thanks for letting us know the resolve.

Chris