Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 2020 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ? (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=411176)

frenchman 07-15-2020 10:57 PM

Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
Hi,
Juste noticed something strange in the delay compensation field in the console, at the bottom appears what looks like the top pixels of hidden numbers. What is this ?
Take care
Markhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...2e2474aaa0.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Darryl Ramm 07-15-2020 11:26 PM

Re: Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
No idea.

What exact version of Pro Tools are you using?

What happens if you go to full width track view?

frenchman 07-15-2020 11:32 PM

Re: Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryl Ramm (Post 2572787)
No idea.



What exact version of Pro Tools are you using?



What happens if you go to full width track view?

I haven't got Pro Tools in front of me, it's the latest Ultimate 2020.5

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Darryl Ramm 07-15-2020 11:50 PM

Re: Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
Does not do it with 2020.5 (standard) on Catalina on my 2019 MBP on the internal display or a LG 5K external display. Not even when changing the display scaling.

justinhill 07-20-2020 11:52 PM

Re: Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
1 Attachment(s)
I've just seen this on my Ultimate 2020.3, wide mix width, OS 10.14.6. It's just on one track.

ZEUSS 07-21-2020 07:52 AM

Re: Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
Its been like this for a few versions now. Does it on my system with Mohave 10.14.6

daeron80 07-21-2020 08:33 AM

Re: Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZEUSS (Post 2573196)
Its been like this for a few versions now. Does it on my system with Mohave 10.14.6

Wow. I have almost the same setup. HD Omni instead of Redline. But same computer, same OS, same PT version, Native Thunderbolt. And I don't have the issue. We might have different graphics cards, I suppose. AMD FirePro D300 2 GB here.

ZEUSS 07-21-2020 08:46 AM

Re: Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daeron80 (Post 2573199)
Wow. I have almost the same setup. HD Omni instead of Redline. But same computer, same OS, same PT version, Native Thunderbolt. And I don't have the issue. We might have different graphics cards, I suppose. AMD FirePro D300 2 GB here.

I actually have 2 systems. One is on the MacBook Pro. I will pay attention to see if I see the graphics glitch on that. But I know another engineer that uses his MacBook Pro exclusively and he has seen it....

Finnmaker 07-24-2020 11:45 AM

Re: Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Can replicate on 2020.5 Ultimate. To me it happens when I have a track on record enable, then change the input.

High Sierra 10.13.6
Mac Pro (Early 2009)
2x2,26 GHz Quad Core Intel Xeon
32Gb Ram

daeron80 07-24-2020 12:07 PM

Re: Hidden figures ? Graphic artifacts ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnmaker (Post 2573443)
Can replicate on 2020.5 Ultimate. To me it happens when I have a track on record enable, then change the input.

Sure enough. It happens to me under those circumstances, too. Only when Delay Compensation is turned on, though. I almost never track with Delay Compensation on, so I'd never have noticed. I can make it disappear by taking the track out of record, then scroll the track out of view and back into view. Or close and reopen the Mix window.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com