Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   AAX Plug-ins (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Eventide Anthology XI insane upgrade (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=412930)

musicman691 11-29-2020 05:54 AM

Eventide Anthology XI insane upgrade

Right now there's an insane deal going on with Eventide. If you have some of their plugins log in to your account, go to the store and then go to the Anthology XI page. With the right browser - I had to use Safari because Firefox wouldn't work - you should see an upgrade button. Click on that and you should be taken to a page to enter some info like your iLok account name and the system will chew on it. I ended up getting Anthology Xi for $0; I had I think it was like five separate plugins but I don't know what the lower limit amount for number of plugins owned is.

Scored a $499 deal for $0.

Saw this over on Gearslutz - every once in a while something good comes from there.

Neale 11-29-2020 07:39 AM

Re: Eventide Anthology XI insane upgrade

Holy cow yes. Didn't show the $0 until on the payment page, cart still said $499 until clicking through.

Great find!

Righty27 11-29-2020 09:21 AM

... hmmm - I tried earlier based on Musicman’s post however only saw the full $1,799 price. Just returned based on Neale’s experience and it now shows $499 with discount applied and my upgrade at $229. I have 7 of these plugins although at least one or two were probably freebies.

Maybe my starting point has a lower value?! :)

musicman691 11-29-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Righty27 (Post 2585494)
... hmmm - I tried earlier based on Musicman’s post however only saw the full $1,799 price. Just returned based on Neale’s experience and it now shows $499 with discount applied and my upgrade at $229. I have 7 of these plugins although at least one or two were probably freebies.

Maybe my starting point has a lower value?! :)

That I don't know. I had 6 plugins; 2 of which were freebies - Equivocate and UltraChannel. When you did your thing did you get a screen where you could click on 'upgrade'? You don't want to click 'buy'. What browser did you use? The Eventide site is wacky when it comes to their store and browser compatibility.

Righty27 11-29-2020 09:59 AM

My upgrade order shows the following:

Anthology XI: Upgrade from UltraChannel Native, Omnipressor, Quadravox Native, H3000 Factory Native, UltraReverb, Blackhole and 2016 Stereo Room

Outside of the Anthology XI bundle, I also have EQuivocate.

I was on Safari on an iPad and did eventually find the ‘upgrade’ button, then continued up to the payment screen just in case. I guess more than one of these was a freebie then as your deal with 4 paid is obviously better ... unless mine are lower value?!

musicman691 11-29-2020 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Righty27 (Post 2585500)
My upgrade order shows the following:

Anthology XI: Upgrade from UltraChannel Native, Omnipressor, Quadravox Native, H3000 Factory Native, UltraReverb, Blackhole and 2016 Stereo Room

Outside of the Anthology XI bundle, I also have EQuivocate.

I was on Safari on an iPad and did eventually find the ‘upgrade’ button, then continued up to the payment screen just in case. I guess more than one of these was a freebie then as your deal with 4 paid is obviously better ... unless mine are lower value?!

Can you try on a regular computer instead although that shouldn't matter.

One of the four pay-fors I had is/was Spring which is not included in Anthology XI. Blackhole, Ultraverb and H3000 Factory are the paid-for plugins I had. Not exactly cheap but not the most expensive either.

musicman691 11-29-2020 10:53 AM

Checking the Gearslutz thread and it looks like this deal has ended - whether by time limit or Eventide I don't know.

Righty27 11-29-2020 11:08 AM

Thanks Jack - I did try again on a Mac and was the same (which didn't make sense now that we've compared plugins) ... but thanks anyway! :)

JCBigler 11-29-2020 12:45 PM

Huh, my upgrade price shows as $299. I guess the 7 plugins I own weren’t the right combination to get a free upgrade. Still a good price, but I’m flat broke this year.

musicman691 11-30-2020 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCBigler (Post 2585512)
Huh, my upgrade price shows as $299. I guess the 7 plugins I own weren’t the right combination to get a free upgrade. Still a good price, but I’m flat broke this year.

Yeah - the deal appears to be over from what I'm seeing.