Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   S1 multiple units only 8 configurable buttons??? (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=408270)

Southsidemusic 02-01-2020 06:20 AM

Re: S1 multiple units only 8 configurable buttons???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orchook (Post 2552872)
Another thing that i am really not sure why you guys don't have on the Eucontrol software. when i want to add a commend to a soft key i have to spend a long time to find the commend i am looking for. Where is the simple search option?

”Command” .. ?

”Commend” // meaning ”Praise” or an official commend for a job or action well done!

Orchook 02-01-2020 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieJones (Post 2552816)
1. Apple replied and said it is now on their list to fix
2. We fixed this overnight and it will be in the next release very soon

Thats awesome.

About apple and "Send on faders", I reported it to you guys more than a year ago (When i saw that behavior on the artist mix) and it was on they're list back then so i'm not counting on that.

Orchook 02-01-2020 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southsidemusic (Post 2552908)
”Command” .. ?

”Commend” // meaning ”Praise” or an official commend for a job or action well done!

Considering English is not my my first language, I think i'm doing a pretty good job. Anyway, Did not come here for an English lesson. But i will be sure to ask you when i feel like i need one.

Southsidemusic 02-01-2020 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orchook (Post 2552911)
Considering English is not my my first language, I think i'm doing a pretty good job. Anyway, Did not come here for an English lesson. But i will be sure to ask you when i feel like i need one.

Why is it people dont want to learn to post correct wording without beeing pissed off as there are certain words for certain things and if we are supposed to help eachother then take it for what it is - HELP!

EddieJones 02-01-2020 12:35 PM

Like beeing [emoji4]

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Southsidemusic 02-01-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieJones (Post 2552935)
Like beeing [emoji4]

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha I know my iPhone keep changing to Beeing after wiriting Being ..
Maybe it is possesed or something!

its2loud 02-02-2020 07:14 AM

Or you type the word “bee” a lot on your phone. Either way, karma has a funny way of showing up sometimes. That’ll teach you for “beeing” an *****.

m4tune 07-29-2021 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddieJones (Post 2552760)
I can't promise to you within the next few months but hopefully this year. I'm curious as to what you don't like about the other things though. EUCON is way more powerful than Mackie.

I also finally got 2 S1 and feel the same frustration about the second set of customable keys.
Is there an update coming or am I missing something?

Eucon 2021.6 and frimware update as well as latest PT installed…

EddieJones 07-29-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orchook (Post 2552872)
Another thing that i am really not sure why you guys don't have on the Eucontrol software. when i want to add a commend to a soft key i have to spend a long time to find the commend i am looking for. Where is the simple search option?

The reason its not there is that we have been working on other stuff, also I want to completely redo the softkey editor so making changes now would just push that further down the road.

m4tune 09-23-2021 12:57 PM

Is there anything in the pipeline, Eddie?