Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Avid checkout keeps asking for a *** number. Anyone having trouble paying? (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=415657)

Audio4PT 06-07-2021 10:16 AM

Avid checkout keeps asking for a *** number. Anyone having trouble paying?

1 Attachment(s)
For two days I have been trying to Purchase the Pro tools subscription month to month.
I even tried purchasing a different subscription. I get the same message about inputting a valid CV number. Pro tools Tech has not been able to actually help.

I have tried several browsers and its still the same. Firefox had been working fine. the checkout screen on the right remains greyed out for me on the Avid.com website.

Any info would be greatly appreciated:confused::-)

jeffro 06-07-2021 11:17 AM

Re: Avid checkout keeps asking for a *** number. Anyone having trouble paying?

Welcome to the community (and sorry for the trouble). I escalated your support case.

Ben Jenssen 06-07-2021 11:24 AM

You know about the *** number on your visa card, right? On the back of your credit card? the last three digits is the code you use when shopping online.

Strange. the c v v is replaced with *** when I post.

Audio4PT 06-14-2021 06:55 AM

yes, it just asks every time for a valid ***. this is after clearing the cache, different browser. System will not let me pay.:confused:

Audio4PT 06-14-2021 06:56 AM

yes, it just asks every time for a valid ***. this is after clearing the cache, different browser. System will not let me pay.:confused: just tried again this morning 6/14/21

Ben Jenssen 06-14-2021 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio4PT (Post 2604267)
yes, it just asks every time for a valid ***. this is after clearing the cache, different browser. System will not let me pay.:confused: just tried again this morning 6/14/21

Do you mean: yes, you enter the c v v number and still it asks for a c v v number?

TVPostSound 06-14-2021 12:07 PM

Have you tried a different credit card???:confused:

Audio4PT 06-26-2021 10:52 AM

The checkout still remains grey when I am trying to purchase.

Audio4PT 07-06-2021 09:25 AM

Re: Avid checkout was grey, Anyone having trouble paying? SOLVED!!!!!!!!

Okay,
so I tried another browser(SAFARI) and I WAS able to purchase the Monthly subscription. I had tried this before, and it wasn't working. I believe Firefox had been blocking the site to some extent. Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice!;):-):-)