Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Avid scorch store unavailable (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=386049)

K1ng1 11-02-2016 03:26 PM

Avid scorch store unavailable

I cannot make in app purchases from the store. I get the message: store is u available downloading new community content. Can anyone advise me whether I will lose my paid scores if I reinstall the app ? I do not want to risk losing my music.

DaveJedi 11-03-2016 12:48 AM

Re: Avid scorch store unavailable

Quote:

Originally Posted by K1ng1 (Post 2393187)
I cannot make in app purchases from the store. I get the message: store is u available downloading new community content. Can anyone advise me whether I will lose my paid scores if I reinstall the app ? I do not want to risk losing my music.

I have the same issue using Scorch app on an iPad mini 2 with iOS 10.0.2. From other threads the problems seems to date back to 2011. I have previously been able to download some of the free music sheets but have not used the app for some while. I noticed in another thread that someone reinstalled the app and lost all his music. I think direct contact with the tech support team is the way forward.

K1ng1 11-03-2016 02:19 PM

Thanks davejedi
Have made contact with support but awaiting a response😕

JohnWT 11-04-2016 07:48 PM

Same problem here Store unavailable for several days now. :mad:

King1 how did you contact support - they seem to be invisible to me (as well as silent on this forum?)

JohnWT 11-06-2016 06:38 PM

Avid Scorch Store still "unavailable - loading new community content". What does this mean? Is it a problem at my end or is there a glitch in the system? It's been a week now.

How do you contact tech support? Do you have to buy a ticket?

Thanks

JohnWT 11-08-2016 03:42 PM

Hi. Me again. :( This all seems to be something of a dead end. Is Avid Scorch for iPad still a supported product? I can't seem to find any way of getting past Avid's other products to register this problem? :confused:

Is everyone else still able to access the scorch store? Or is no-one using this any more?

K1ng1 11-12-2016 09:40 PM

Hi
I contacted Sibelius customer support and did get a response...as before they have detected some security issue with hacking and have temporarily pulled the store. They advised me to wait🙄 Whilst they attempted a fix. Hope this helps

K1ng1 11-16-2016 09:59 PM

Hi John WT
I thought I'd let you know that the scorch store is up again. I received another email indicating that they were still working on it