Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Let's hear your latest stuff....right here (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=60365)

Emcha_audio 03-01-2022 04:53 PM

Re: Let's hear your latest stuff....right here

Quote:

Originally Posted by basslik (Post 2629061)

Great production. *UNTITLED*, immediately reminds of those crazy bicyclist who deliver packages and such in New York traffic. Courier

hehe thanks!

Voideco 03-03-2022 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basslik (Post 2629061)
Very cool. I like to rework the drums for you. I'm good at making drums sound more human if interested.

Great production. *UNTITLED*, immediately reminds of those crazy bicyclist who deliver packages and such in New York traffic. Courier

Hi Basslik, thanks for tuning in. The drums are as human as you can get; played by a drum teacher. I'm fine with those. I could use a singer however to redo the vocals. These are the weak spot in the song imo. Thanks though [emoji120] and if you like to sing, be my guest [emoji846][emoji6]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A600FN met Tapatalk

basslik 03-05-2022 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voideco (Post 2629170)
Hi Basslik, thanks for tuning in. The drums are as human as you can get; played by a drum teacher. I'm fine with those. I could use a singer however to redo the vocals. These are the weak spot in the song imo. Thanks though [emoji120] and if you like to sing, be my guest [emoji846][emoji6]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A600FN met Tapatalk

Wish I could sing.

Let me rephrase that please. I just like working drums. LOL

My daughter sings well. female voice ?

Voideco 03-06-2022 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basslik (Post 2629303)
Wish I could sing.

Let me rephrase that please. I just like working drums. LOL

Well I'm planning to do some electronic music, with electronic drums, so I might invite you to do a couple of drumtracks for me. Editing drums is something I need to work on.....

basslik 03-06-2022 03:42 PM

Sounds like a winner. Have a great day.

TOM@METRO 03-06-2022 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basslik (Post 2629303)

My daughter sings well. female voice ?

Give it a try.

Voideco 03-07-2022 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basslik (Post 2629373)

I wouldn't let you do the drums from scratch. Only when I've made some drum tracks by myself I'd ask you to see if there's anything to improve. Don't know if I am a winner but I'm certainly not a loser.

For the song posted above I want a male voice, but maybe some other tracks she could sing on, when I've got a proper text. But thank you for offering, that's very kind of you.

Take care.

Voideco 03-07-2022 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basslik (Post 2629373)

You gave the right hint :o I'm very keen on working together with other people, where we all do some part of the production. In the context of this conversation though, it wouldn't be appropriate to let you do all the drums from scratch, as it looked like in my first reply. Often I post before thinking, and this time I made myself look very lazy. Gotta be careful when in a chat though. I saw on your profile you like to help people out, but I understand you want them to do their own share too, and not let you do all the work.

About your daughter, is it allright that I come back to you when I have an arrangement ready for recording vocals? I'll provide the text and melody, if she likes to be given that much instructions. Maybe she wants to give the song a touch of her own creativity though, that would be understandable.

First I'll be having some work to do though.

Peace.

basslik 03-08-2022 03:19 PM

10 4
Yes I'm a civil servant spent all most o my life helping people. Something we need to do.

I'll be around and please keep me updated. Have a great week.

Regarding the drums. not a drummer, just like working them after recorded.

Voideco 03-23-2022 07:19 AM

And another one. Still struggling with the sound and balance, but this comes close:

Emotional Rollercoaster

Last year I recorded some factory noises, amongst which a penetrating high beep on constant pitch. I put it in the UVI Falcon sampler, added some high harmonics to it and spread it out over the keyboard. Gave it a reverb in PT and voilà, it's amazing how you can make your own synth sounds. But that's probly trivial for the more experienced technicians. The song starts with it.

Thanks for listening :-) ;)