Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 2020 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Plug In Presets Not Showing [SOLVED] (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=417068)

danonbass 09-17-2021 10:06 AM

Plug In Presets Not Showing [SOLVED]

I'm not able to access any plug in presets from the Preset Tab. I get nothing when I click on it or the arrow on the right of the tab. If I load a plug in that has a folder icon or load button I can access presets through there, but not the Preset Tab.

Mac Pro 2013
OS 10.15.6
PT 2020.9.1

albee1952 09-17-2021 12:36 PM

Re: Plug In Presets Not Showing

2 Attachment(s)
Hmmm, did you do anything other than default settings when you installed the plugins(or are you talking about stock plugins)? Next, is it possible you are clicking the wrong thing? See screen shot for what to click to open presets on stock plugins. Not all plugins use this same method, such as Waves(which has the LOAD method). If you look at the screen shot showing the Waves plugin, you can see the list of presets accessed by the LOAD "button", but you can also see my personal preset under the same spot as stock plugins because I chose to save it there, instead of in the Waves spot accessed by that SAVE option(next to the LOAD option)

danonbass 09-17-2021 01:56 PM

The stock plus tab is the one that's not working. The one from your photo of the 7 band EQ. The Load function works fine as well as does the folder icon which I think is UAD.

danonbass 09-17-2021 01:57 PM

should read: stock plugs tab

danonbass 09-17-2021 02:00 PM

I'm not sure if I've done something besides the default setting. I'm not sure how to check that. Let me see if I can find that out.

danonbass 09-18-2021 10:31 AM

I don't see anything to indicate a settings issue, but I'm really unsure what to look for. Anyone have an idea of why this is happening?

Ben Jenssen 09-18-2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danonbass (Post 2613978)
I don't see anything to indicate a settings issue, but I'm really unsure what to look for. Anyone have an idea of why this is happening?

The default plugin presets are stored in user/Documents/Pro_Tools/Plug-in_settings, have you checked if it's there?

danonbass 10-27-2021 10:23 AM

Everything appears to be there as it should. I just can't open them through the Plugin Default tab. It is simply not responding.

danonbass 10-27-2021 10:34 AM

Plug In Preset tab not working.

When I click on the factory Preset tab in my plugins I get no response. The tab does not open and continues to show <factory default>. I checked to make sure my presets where in "Documents>Pro Tools>Plug-In Setting" and they are. I just can get the tab to respond.

danonbass 10-27-2021 12:01 PM

Fixed it. System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy Tab>Files and Folders>Pro Tools>check box next to Documents Folder