Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   iLock activation code never received in iLock account, Help (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=416039)

GstudioPW 07-01-2021 10:43 PM

iLock activation code never received in iLock account, Help

Avid have not sent me my iLok activation code (To my iLock account). I just upgraded my Pro Tools paid the bill, installed the software. They have my iLock information.I have checked and its correct. How do I get my activation code re-sent to my iLock from Avid. Help please.

jeffro 07-09-2021 10:17 PM

Re: iLock activation code never received in iLock account, Help

Welcome to the community.

Looks like this was handled via your support case. Please reply to the case notice email if needed to update the case.

Olivialatt 07-10-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GstudioPW (Post 2606519)
Avid have not sent me my iLok activation code (To my iLock account). I just upgraded my Pro Tools paid the bill, installed the software. They have my iLock information.I have checked and its correct. How do I get my activation code re-sent to my iLock from Avid. Help please.

I am literally stuck in the same situation. I never received an activation code and my System ID does not work at all so I cannot call to get help. I paid so much money and can't even access any of the features which is totally unfair.

jeffro 07-12-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivialatt (Post 2607478)
I am literally stuck in the same situation. I never received an activation code and my System ID does not work at all so I cannot call to get help. I paid so much money and can't even access any of the features which is totally unfair.

Welcome to the community. I escalated your support case, so please watch for a case update.

demanmetdeneus 09-10-2021 09:49 AM

Same problem here! I can't contact support because I do not have an activation ID. I am pressed for time also... Hope anyone can help.

jeffro 09-10-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demanmetdeneus (Post 2613215)
Same problem here! I can't contact support because I do not have an activation ID. I am pressed for time also... Hope anyone can help.

Sorry to hear that! Couldn't find your account based on your DUC email. Can you please start a case/chat with the store team via avid.com/learn-and-support/contact-audio-and-music-support and report back if you still need help?

demanmetdeneus 09-10-2021 12:34 PM

Great to hear from you so quickly. I managed to enter a support case by now. Still no luck with the iLok account.

blakeb93 09-10-2021 12:54 PM

Hello I am having the exact same issue, I've opened a support case, and also sat "waiting" in an online chat for an hour and a half waiting to hear from someone to no avail lol.

Its been quite a headache trying to figure this out and I'm glad to see its not just something I've done.

I would really appreciate any help resolving this.

blakeb93 09-10-2021 01:54 PM

Ilok not recognizing my license

Hello, I just purchased a pro tools subscription through the avid online store, and after installing pro tools it will not allow me to open the program because I need to enter an "activation key". But according to avid's website when you buy through the online store this is done automatically. Furthermore, my ilok account is not even showing pro tools as an option for a license for me to activate.

blakeb93 09-10-2021 02:11 PM

I am having the same issue, I've created a response ticket but its already been hours and I waited in a chat at my computer for the next representative for an hour and a half before giving up.

Getting really frustrated and would really like to use the product I paid money for.