Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Pro Tools Control (for iPad) issue (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=372064)

Arionas 09-18-2015 11:34 AM

Pro Tools Control (for iPad) issue

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,
before a month I downloaded the application for iPad to use with my Pro Tools 11.
I installed the EUCON and everything worked as expected.
Before some days I purchased the support plan and installed Pro Tools 12.2
Everything is fine with the DAW except that now, while the PT Control connects successfully with the daw and the transport functions work just fine, the mixer tracks appear on the iPad all the way down and unusable. Also don't appear the names at each track. I tried to reinstall EUCON but nothing changed. I'm on a mac OS X 10.10.5 system. Any idea?

Thanks in advanced,

Nikos

Bobogura 09-18-2015 11:45 AM

Re: Pro Tools Control (for iPad) issue

Have you installed the latest version of the iPad app?

I had similar problems before getting the latest.

Arionas 09-18-2015 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobogura (Post 2295193)
Have you installed the latest version of the iPad app?

I had similar problems before getting the latest.

It seems I have the latest version as doesn't appear any new update in the App Store folder.

Southsidemusic 09-18-2015 12:27 PM

The latest is 1.0.4 and it didn't appear in my download notice either but as I wnt to the app store it said "update" and then everything worked again with Eucon 3.3.1 as thats needed aswell.

Check the app store.

Arionas 09-18-2015 02:38 PM

I have already installed the same v1.0.4 (11 September).
Unfortunately it doesn't go for me... Probably something else is going wrong here. The latest thing I'd like to do is to reinstall Pro Tools... but I don't think is gonna solve the problem either. Anyway, thank you both for your answers.
I'll give up, I already spent many hours to get this app work.

Arionas 09-20-2015 01:23 AM

Finally.... After reinstalling 2-3 times the EUCON app, everything worked just fine. I still don't know what had cause the issue.

john1192 09-20-2015 07:35 AM

good to hear .. i posted this in the other Forum for you as well .. http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...tibility-Chart .. 10.10.5 not listed yet .. i thought maybe that was part of your issue but since you are good now .. probably not ..

Arionas 09-20-2015 09:17 AM

Just to notice that first appeared the names under the tracks and the track levels but not the pans. Were all they way left for both mono and stereo tracks. After restarting Pro Tools for one more time, everything came at normal.

Kyle Splittgerber 09-21-2015 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arionas (Post 2295641)
Just to notice that first appeared the names under the tracks and the track levels but not the pans. Were all they way left for both mono and stereo tracks. After restarting Pro Tools for one more time, everything came at normal.

Are you definitely running EuControl 3.3.1 with the latest version of Pro Tools | Control (v1.0.4)? This issue sounds like what we see when there is a version mismatch between EuControl and Pro Tools | Control.

Markrosoft 10-07-2015 09:36 AM

I am having the same issue and the problem seems to be that there's no way for me to update to the most recent version of the app. The app is 1.0.1. There's no option to update. I've tried deleting it several times but all that's available is 1.0.1. I've tried searching on the computer on itunes but 1.0.4 is not available.

Any idea how I can get version 1.0.4 of the app??

(Right now all that works is the transport - the faders are all unlabeled, stuck all the way down, and with random Solo and record enabled buttons pressed).