Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac) (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Download Pro Tools HD 7.3 for MAC OSX MISSING!!! (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=184244)

mastert 12-13-2006 05:11 AM

Download Pro Tools HD 7.3 for MAC OSX MISSING!!!

Hello

Today i upgrading from 7.2 to 7.3 but the link for download the software for MAC OSX is missing!!!!!

Please Help

Frank Kruse 12-13-2006 07:17 AM

Re: Download Pro Tools HD 7.3 for MAC OSX MISSING!!!

Same here. Just purchased the updater from 7.2. My ilok assets are there but I only get the download-link for XP. Aaahhhrrgg!

frank.

Frank Kruse 12-13-2006 08:49 AM

Now the download-page is back but it only allows to download with some kind of activation-code printed on the box. Haha!
It´s a download-only upgrade and you have to enter the code printed on the box that is not shipped?!

Digi, please send me the download-link for the OSX updater from 7.2 to 7.3. The phone-number of Digi-germany on your site is wrong BTW (service unavailable).

EDIT: The download-link has finally showed up on the digi-store.

thanks,

frank.

mastert 12-13-2006 09:28 AM

Hi Frank
I had the same problem but watching the email that it confirmed the upgrade in bottom is indicated a link that it indicates to you where to carry out the download
Best Regards
Antonio Taccone

Dan Muchmore 12-13-2006 11:33 AM

Dear Frank,

Would you be kind enough to tell me which number on the contact page you tried so that i can look into it?

Best wishes

Dan Muchmore

jeffro 12-13-2006 11:36 AM

Re: Download Pro Tools HD 7.3 for MAC OSX MISSING!

> Now the download-page is back but it only allows to download with some kind of activation-code
> printed on the box. Haha! It´s a download-only upgrade and you have to enter the code printed on
> the box that is not shipped?! Digi, please send me the download-link for the OSX updater from 7.2
> to 7.3. EDIT: The download-link has finally showed up on the digi-store.

Just double checking... is everything related to the iLok license and download solved for you?

Frank Kruse 12-13-2006 12:26 PM

Quote:

Dear Frank,

Would you be kind enough to tell me which number on the contact page you tried so that i can look into it?

Best wishes

Dan Muchmore

I tried the 00800-etc-etc number mentioned on the page listing Digi-Germany in Halbergmoos/Munich.

Seems like Murphy´s law struck me today because now the line works (answering machine because I called after 5pm). A few hours ago I just got a message of the phone-company telling me that the nuber is out of service.

And the download link now shows up on my history-page of the digi-store account. It only showed the XP-link and none of the manuals and additional downloads for half of the day. Maybe a server hickup...

thanks for chiming in,

frank.

Frank Kruse 12-13-2006 12:33 PM

Re: Download Pro Tools HD 7.3 for MAC OSX MISSING!

Quote:

> Now the download-page is back but it only allows to download with some kind of activation-code
> printed on the box. Haha! It´s a download-only upgrade and you have to enter the code printed on
> the box that is not shipped?! Digi, please send me the download-link for the OSX updater from 7.2
> to 7.3. EDIT: The download-link has finally showed up on the digi-store.

Just double checking... is everything related to the iLok license and download solved for you?

Yes. Thank you. The links have come back on the digi-store. Also the links to the manuals etc. For half of the day you could only see the XP updater and nothing else. Hence the confusion.

frank.