Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win) (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Lost my Zoom & Zoom preset buttons (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=238620)

nwrstudio 02-05-2009 01:12 PM

Lost my Zoom & Zoom preset buttons

hmmmm ... first time in 4 years. I must have clicked something that's never been clicked before! My zoom buttons and 1 thru 5 zoom preset buttons on the edit screen (LE 8.0) are gone. Anybody have a quick fix? I did a quick looksy through the ref manual, but unless I'm blind, I'm not finding a "turn on/turn off zoom" feature. Yikes! :eek:

TOM@METRO 02-05-2009 01:30 PM

Re: Lost my Zoom & Zoom preset buttons

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwrstudio (Post 1348313)
hmmmm ... first time in 4 years. I must have clicked something that's never been clicked before! My zoom buttons and 1 thru 5 zoom preset buttons on the edit screen (LE 8.0) are gone. Anybody have a quick fix? I did a quick looksy through the ref manual, but unless I'm blind, I'm not finding a "turn on/turn off zoom" feature. Yikes! :eek:

Upper right hand corner... button... drop down menu... you'll se it.

nwrstudio 02-05-2009 01:37 PM

AHA! THANK YOU! I don't remember being in there and changing it, but that's irrelevant at the moment (actually, I forgot that menu feature had been added). Thanks for the quick reply ... now, back to work! :D

TOM@METRO 02-05-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwrstudio (Post 1348340)
AHA! THANK YOU! I don't remember being in there and changing it, but that's irrelevant at the moment (actually, I forgot that menu feature had been added). Thanks for the quick reply ... now, back to work! :D

Not a problem.:D:D

infinityBBC 06-23-2010 10:34 PM

not sure if my issue is related, but ever since upgrading to PT 8, the zoom presets are not responding to their associated numbers on the keyboard.

in other words, i'm regularly used to zooming in and out by presets by simply pressing numbers 1-5 on my computer keyboard. since upgrading to PT 8, they do not seem to be corresponding, however the presets work find when using the mouse to click on the numbered buttons, 1-5.

any ideas?

thanks!

8-)

bbc

albee1952 06-24-2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinityBBC (Post 1627892)
not sure if my issue is related, but ever since upgrading to PT 8, the zoom presets are not responding to their associated numbers on the keyboard.

in other words, i'm regularly used to zooming in and out by presets by simply pressing numbers 1-5 on my computer keyboard. since upgrading to PT 8, they do not seem to be corresponding, however the presets work find when using the mouse to click on the numbered buttons, 1-5.

any ideas?

thanks!

8-)

bbc

You probably turned off keyboard focus. Its the tiny A-Z button at the upper right corner of the edit window. It turns yellow when its on.

infinityBBC 06-24-2010 09:33 PM

LOL! funny... i was again just browsing in the guide and noticed "keyboard focus", tried it, and it worked! i was going to post that i found it, but you beat me to it... thanks! 8-)

Ty Ford 01-07-2012 07:28 PM

and thanks for answering back then. It saved me tonight