Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Let's hear your latest stuff....right here (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=60365)

go i huvet 01-21-2003 12:51 AM

Re: Let\'s hear your latest stuff....right here

Roy:

Thanks for your kind comments on the song...

Yeah, itīs finally finished. It almost took too long to finish so I got tired if it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
well, itīs time to move on the next one...

Thanks again...

Anybody needs some keyboardparts in a song? Or maybe can give me some ideas of new records to check out. Right now I listen to Steely Dan, MArc Cohn...well.....heck..Iīm open for anything....except sex with animals [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I need som inspiration...

Later..

///Go

Aussie169 01-21-2003 02:01 AM

go i huvet

I'm really enjoying Peter Gabriel's new disk these days.

Just downloaded your track. I'll give it a listen tomorrow when I can turn it up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mark

soundsurfr 01-21-2003 05:56 AM

Quote:

Greg/Soundsurfr,
'Dance of the Black Eyed Virgins' is really nice...(It's true that you and I think alike in some ways. When I even saw the title, I thought of my 'One Eyed Gypsy Waltz' title... ) But this took me to a cool place... very subtle feel, but with nice percussion. What is the male 'voice' program I'm hearing? (Great job on it's unique melody...)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks Roy! The male voice thingy is the Maelstrom granular synth in Reason. I think I downloaded that patch from somewhere out on the net.

From Bey:
Quote:

I'm a cheater!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No you're not, you're an inventor.

go i huvet 01-21-2003 05:59 AM

Aussie,

thanks for the tip...Iīll check it out...!

And thanks for taking time listening.

///Go

NoviceDollars 01-21-2003 09:57 AM

OK, this wasn't done on protools, and the sound quality isn't great, but its one of the best songs i've written. From about 3 years ago...

Its called "let's break up." you'll find it here:

Sean's page

Aussie169 01-21-2003 09:35 PM

go i huvet

EXCELLENT TRACK! Vocals are really sweet. Reminds me of "Boy Band" type stuff. What mic are you using?
Keys are great. Are they samples?

Mark

Roy Howell 01-21-2003 09:48 PM

The sessions are on the way to Aussieland, Mark... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

go i huvet 01-21-2003 10:29 PM

Aussie:

Thanks for listening and for comments...

Well, we use a CAD Equitek 100 going through a Focusrite Trakmaster (I like the Trakmaster).
The mic is so,so....I donīt have the money to upgrade. Maybe I get a NTK in the future, who knows...Or maybe an old Telefunken, yeah right.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Then, itīs drumsamples together with me playing a Triton Studio. The bass is real bass. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Again....thanks for taking time...

See Ya..!
///Go

Roy Howell 01-22-2003 12:20 AM

Novice Dollars/Sean,
'Let's Break Up' is a cool song, man... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] anybody can relate to those lyrics, and that's what makes it cool... the vocals are imperfect, thank goodness, which makes 'em perfect for the song... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Way to go, Sean...

thanks, Roy

Aussie169 01-22-2003 05:06 AM

Thanks Roy. I'll let you know when they arrive.
Mark