Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Let's hear your latest stuff....right here (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=60365)

mykhal c 05-01-2005 12:09 PM

Re: Let\'s hear your latest stuff....right here

oh yeah roy, the stephen inglis album was recorded on an 80's trident board going straight to 2 inch. IMHO i thought the vox and guitars really had a rich sound. the bass was thru tube tech comp into the board, very minimal comp used. thanks again for listenin'...mykhal

Wicked-Mama 05-01-2005 04:27 PM

Re: my music...

Thanks Roy, glad you like it !!

Do you have any difficulties in hearing the music, or can't you find what the music is ? Anyway the site should also be in english in a week or so... I made the whole music, these are extracts of my album under the name -i snor, and the titles should normally appear when you listen to anyone of them. By the way, what did you like most ?

Well, I guess I can still improve it...

Anyone else ?

Yann

DR.Loop 05-01-2005 08:13 PM

Re: Let\'s hear your latest stuff....right here *DELETED*

Post deleted by DR.Loop

Third Eye Studios 05-01-2005 09:22 PM

Re: Heavy Stuff

Quote:

Great job on the mix, Third Eye......good band, and good dynamics on this song...really like some of the guit sounds...

-Roy

Thank you Roy. The distorted guitar was a Schecter into a dual rectifier with an oversized mesa cabinet. The clean was a PRS Custom 24 direct.

superpenguin79 05-02-2005 10:33 AM

Hmm... got a new one on me at the moment, but I am running short on hosting space at the moment due to my hosting company messing things up.... bleh.... anyone know any good free sites to throw an mp3 up on so I could share?

spinweb 05-02-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Hmm... anyone know any good free sites to throw an mp3 up on so I could share?

What about Myspace.com? Or PureVolume.com?

Third Eye Studios 05-02-2005 10:24 PM

I saw that somebody used You Send It to put up their song, so I used it to put up Caustic Lye: Under My Breath . It says the link will expire in 7 days (2 days from now). I figured when the link finally dies, I would just upload it again to "you send it" if I need to, then edit the original post to put in the new link.

BretFarewell 05-03-2005 02:05 AM

alright, it's been a little bit, but finished recording 2 songs yesterday. Had somewhat of a time restraint to do everything on these 2 songs in 1 day, but I still think they came out good. the band is happy, i'm happy. tried some different stuff with the snare that I really liked.

http://www.myspace.com/thesigmaaffair

superpenguin79 05-03-2005 07:41 AM

alright, got it up caus the server people apparently got my hosting working this morning magically......

Its a rough working acoustic demo of a song I wrote at 1:30am last Sunday night after a friend of the families daughter got shot and was killed.

btw... for those who may be interested, this is a track with the new Takamine I got a couple months ago. Did a combo of direct box and room Mics panned a couple different ways for the sound.

The track is called: "Life's So Short"

Roy Howell 05-03-2005 09:48 AM

Re: my music...

Quote:

Thanks Roy, glad you like it !!

Do you have any difficulties in hearing the music, or can't you find what the music is ? Anyway the site should also be in english in a week or so... I made the whole music, these are extracts of my album under the name -i snor, and the titles should normally appear when you listen to anyone of them. By the way, what did you like most ?

Yann

Wicked-Mama,
I found and listened to a few of the songs...very interesting and creative stuff... Again, the website itself looks fantastic, and will be even better when you add the English titles. Great job on the site.

-Roy