Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 12 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   "Your subscription is on hold because re billing was not successful" (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=373318)

Pete Gates 10-21-2015 09:31 AM

"Your subscription is on hold because re billing was not successful"

Just bought into the whole upgrade thing and straightaway I seemed to have joined the endless queue of people having problems. This was after several previous failed attempts, got a bit further this time.

Paid for the support plan, now it shows it in My Products but it says Status: On Hold Your subscription is on hold because re billing was not successful. Please contact Avid Customer Support in case of any questions.

I don't get that as the card payment said successful - after my card company contacted me to check it. This is my first payment on it, there's no "re" billing involved. It says it wants my System ID to contact support, no idea where/what that is, never had one before. It says it's in the My Products section but I can't see it. Is it just a case of wait and it'll pop up or do I need to contact support?

Pete

john1192 10-21-2015 09:50 AM

Re: "Your subscription is on hold because re billing was not successful"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Gates (Post 2304445)
Just bought into the whole upgrade thing and straightaway I seemed to have joined the endless queue of people having problems. This was after several previous failed attempts, got a bit further this time.

Paid for the support plan, now it shows it in My Products but it says Status: On Hold Your subscription is on hold because re billing was not successful. Please contact Avid Customer Support in case of any questions.

I don't get that as the card payment said successful - after my card company contacted me to check it. This is my first payment on it, there's no "re" billing involved. It says it wants my System ID to contact support, no idea where/what that is, never had one before. It says it's in the My Products section but I can't see it. Is it just a case of wait and it'll pop up or do I need to contact support?

Pete

you did the right thing posting here .. Jeffro or one of the others should pop by and get you sorted .. so sorry to hear this is still happening .. does not seem to be getting better .. damn .. and thx for the PT Pref's app ;) ;)

cheers john

Pete Gates 10-21-2015 10:54 AM

Found the system ID - at least that's something! Can contact them now.

Pete

grayter1 10-21-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john1192 (Post 2304448)
you did the right thing posting here .. Jeffro or one of the others should pop by and get you sorted

Agreed.

Can't say enough about Jeffro. He's helped me with several authorization and billing issues that I've had.

He'll help get it sorted.

tg

Pete Gates 10-21-2015 01:10 PM

Support sorted it, thanks Eric V! Pretty quick response, no complaints.

Pete

john1192 10-22-2015 08:26 AM

good deal ...