Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Can't reset password for Avid Download Center (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=408745)

philipbarman 01-13-2019 03:03 PM

Can't reset password for Avid Download Center

Hi,

Just bought Protools after being away for many years.

I can't get in to the avid download center, due to wrong password or username. I clicked reset password and it said "password succesfully reset check your email for you new password" I have tried to reset it three times now but I don't get any email. Please help!

jeffro 01-13-2019 09:37 PM

Re: Won't get reset password email after resetting password in avid download center

Welcome to the community.

I set a temp password and updated your support case. Please check your email and reply to the case notice if needed.

ERaj 04-14-2020 02:41 PM

Re: Can't reset password for Avid Download Center

I have this same problem, I cannot link my Download Center account to my Master account and I do not get an email when I try to reset my password.

Southsidemusic 04-14-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERaj (Post 2561646)
I have this same problem, I cannot link my Download Center account to my Master account and I do not get an email when I try to reset my password.

Check spam and trash email folder

ERaj 04-14-2020 06:12 PM

I had checked my junk folder multiple times (and just checked it now) and still nothing. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

johnadamian 08-04-2020 12:05 PM

I'm having the same issue.

Has this been solved?

johnadamian 08-04-2020 12:09 PM

Can't reset/link Avid Download Center

Hi there.

I'm reinstalling my old Pro Tools rig and plugins for the first time in 5 years and I can't seem to reset my password for the download center. I'm trying to link it to my Avid account, which I can login and access fine.

I've been out of the community for sometime so I'm not aware of the proper protocols or information I should post to help solve this issue.

Any help is appreciated.

On a side note: I have a 003 Rack+ Factory Bundle and was really looking forward to using the Xpand2 plugin that I remember enjoying. I can't seem to find any information on how to download it.

Cheers.

jeffro 08-05-2020 03:53 PM

Re: Can't reset/link Avid Download Center

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnadamian (Post 2574309)
<snip>I can't seem to reset my password for the download center. I'm trying to link it to my Avid account, which I can login and access fine.<snip>

Your installers are in the Pro Tools LE section of my.avid.com/products (not in the Download Center - so you don't need to link that). Please reply if you can't get into your Avid account.