Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools 2019 (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   -14034 Error with Korg Triton VI???? (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=416052)

Sugarnutz 07-02-2021 12:41 PM

-14034 Error with Korg Triton VI????

On a session with the new AAX compatible Korg Triton VI I get the following error when trying to save the session:

"Could not save "" because (-14034) while translating Tracks"

With PT set to autosave I get this error:

"Pro Tools was unable to Auto Backup your session.

If your session is on a read-only drive, you must disable "AutoSave" by unchecking "Enable Session File Auto Backup" (located in the Operations tab of the Pro Tools Preferences dialog) to avoid this error.

(Error was: (-14034) )"

Never had this problem prior to adding the Triton VI and it only happens with the Triton initiated on an instrument track, any other VI including the other Korg VIs have no problem saving on the same session. I have had no luck finding anything on the -14034 error on the internet so far and I've been off & on searching since last night.

I'm on Win 10 Pro 64 bit 1909 (Korg Collection 2 is listed as compatible with 1909), Pro Tools Ultimate 2019.12, i9, 64Gb of ram, RX580 video. Currently downloading the Triton VI to my 2015 rMBP running Mojave and the same version of PT to see what it does there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

albee1952 07-06-2021 11:28 AM

Re: -14034 Error with Korg Triton VI????

Try committing the track first(and make the source track inactive). If that works, I would let Korg know they have an issue they need to fix:o

Sugarnutz 07-06-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albee1952 (Post 2607070)
Try committing the track first(and make the source track inactive). If that works, I would let Korg know they have an issue they need to fix:o

Already sent Korg all the info I have on it. Works fine on my MacBook Pro so it's windows issue. Just have never seen that error and can't find anything about it on the net.

Sugarnutz 07-28-2021 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albee1952 (Post 2607070)

Sorry! I've been busy with another task and am just now able to do as you asked. I committed an instrument track with MIDI and the Korg Triton and made it inactive. Try to close & select "Save" and I get the error:

"Could not save "" because while translating Tracks."

Now if I commit, then copy the resulting audio to the clipboard, create new audio track, paste, delete the MIDI track AND the commit track then it saves fine. Just deleting one of the MIDI or commit tracks gets the same error as above on attempt to save.