Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Missing Melodyne Essential Activation (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=417886)

zaycarc 11-19-2021 11:52 AM

Missing Melodyne Essential Activation

I've got a new subscription for PT and it looks like Melodyne was in fact installed correctly, but my account page is not showing me any options for getting an activation number for it. No "free gifts" or "loyalty rewards" messages or anything. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Melodyne and PT several times with no luck.

I just need a serial number! Help?

WenxuanLiu 11-26-2021 07:04 PM

Re: Missing Melodyne Essential Activation

Hi, I have got exactly same problem, looking for a solution.

jy2404 12-01-2021 06:50 AM

I have same problem too.

JFreak 12-01-2021 06:53 AM

Hi guys, welcome to the community.

I will let supermods know about this thread, just wait.

BROAR 12-01-2021 08:23 AM

Hello,

I have the exact same issue. Does anybody got an answer ?
Thanks

jeffro 12-15-2021 10:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zaycarc (Post 2619879)
...my account page is not showing me any options for getting an activation number for it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by WenxuanLiu (Post 2620440)
Hi, I have got exactly same problem, looking for a solution.

Can you both click the Redeem your rewards now link on my.avid.com/products and let us know if you still don't see Melodyne listed on your Products page?

jeffro 12-15-2021 10:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jy2404 (Post 2620856)
I have same problem too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROAR (Post 2620875)
...I have the exact same issue...

I see it listed with the serial number at my.avid.com/products in both of your accounts. Can you please double check? Thanks!

emilywsaudio 01-18-2022 08:08 PM

Melodyne Essential not showing up

Hello,
I've recently installed Pro Tools including Melodyne Essential onto my Mac Pro (2021, Monterey, M1 chip).

Melodyne shows up on the Mac applications but does not appear as a plug in on Pro Tools or ask for me to activate Melodyne anywhere. If I drag audio onto a MIDI track, Pro Tools instantly shuts down.

I can't find any info of this happening to other people, any help on this would be appreciated!

Ben Jenssen 01-19-2022 12:02 PM

Re: Melodyne Essential not showing up

Hello. Welcome to the DUC.
I can't help you with your problem, but as far as I know, Monterey is not yest supported with PT, that might be a cause. But you should provide more details. And check out Help Us Help You.
And please be careful with the specifics; you wrote 'Mac pro ' and then 'M1'. There is no such thing. And what version of PT?

emilywsaudio 01-20-2022 12:42 AM

Re: Melodyne Essential not showing up

Hello,
Sorry I thought those details were included with my signature but apparently not. (As they made such a big deal about it on sign up) Obviously I meant Mac Book Pro with M1 and would be Pro Tools 2021 12.0 if I have recently installed and updated.

I will wait for PT to be supported by Monterey. Thank you