Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Virtual Instruments (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Loading Drum Samples into "Boom" (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=240228)

erockrazor 02-25-2009 03:12 PM

Loading Drum Samples into "Boom"

Can you use any other drums sounds, other than the presets?

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to use "Boom" for other sample sounds other than the preset drum kits.

Please make my wishes come true! Is it possible? :-)

I love it so far though!

RussUK 02-25-2009 03:42 PM

Re: Loading Drum Samples into "Boom"

Quote:

Originally Posted by erockrazor (Post 1358793)
Can you use any other drums sounds, other than the presets?

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to use "Boom" for other sample sounds other than the preset drum kits.

Please make my wishes come true! Is it possible? :-)

I love it so far though!

No you can't - there have been several threads discussing this wish. You might find search helpful in future, you can often find answers to questions. There are also several tips and trick on the AIR Blog to help you with Boom.

erockrazor 02-25-2009 05:25 PM

Hey, thanks a lot russ! I'm going to check out the blog now.:-)

DTheone 02-26-2009 05:54 PM

Russ; I wish that you could turn Boom into what Motu and Native Instruments are trying to do with BPM and Maschine.

Transfuser is proof that you can nail this concept; so far BPM is not delivering. I'm not trying to bash anyone but the Air instruments in general have turned me into a big believer. Maybe an MPC type mode for Transfuser would do the trick;

On second thought.............
I have Structure LE; I guarantee an upgrade to the full version if you include an Mpc type mode or similar interface to BPM or Maschine.....

Just a thought.......

RussUK 02-27-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTheone (Post 1359420)
Russ; I wish that you could turn Boom into what Motu and Native Instruments are trying to do with BPM and Maschine.

Transfuser is proof that you can nail this concept; so far BPM is not delivering. I'm not trying to bash anyone but the Air instruments in general have turned me into a big believer. Maybe an MPC type mode for Transfuser would do the trick;

On second thought.............
I have Structure LE; I guarantee an upgrade to the full version if you include an Mpc type mode or similar interface to BPM or Maschine.....

Just a thought.......

Great idea and certainly one to think about but I think they have enough on their hands right now getting some of the existing plug-ins up to scratch. I know that they are taking the wishlist on the AIR Facebook Group seriously, so head over there and add if you like.

DTheone 02-27-2009 05:02 PM

Thanks Russ;

Done.....