Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Licensing & Accounts (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   I paid, but I can't get an e-mail. (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=415005)

[email protected] 04-17-2021 10:05 AM

I paid, but I can't get an e-mail.

I bought an educational one-year Ultimate version. However, an email containing a download link did not come immediately. (I used gmail and checked spam.) I thought it was an error, so I paid once more. There is no response to a total of two orders.

AVID's "My Account" checks the "Order Details" but does not appear on "Downloadable Products". I want a refund for the payment later and a download for the first payment. However, AVID's customer center is no news. There are no agents that can be connected in real time. I have received inquiries several times, but I don't even get an e-mail saying that it has been received. How the hell should I solve the problem?

I'm a student and things are not easy. I'm in a hurry. I don't know how long to wait for slow customer inquiries. I couldn't find my case even in the FAQ registered on the homepage. Ask for help. PLEASE. I'm desperate.

[email protected] 04-17-2021 10:22 AM

Re: I paid, but I can't get an e-mail.

1 Attachment(s)
AVID "My Account" status.

[email protected] 04-17-2021 10:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
AVID "My Account" status.-2

[email protected] 04-17-2021 10:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
AVID "My Account" status.-3

[email protected] 04-17-2021 05:20 PM

Will the license be activated only when an invoice is generated?

I bought a protool yesterday. However, there is no email with a download link and it cannot be found in "My Account". I paid one more time because I thought it was an error. There is no response to a total of two orders. I asked for a refund on one duplicate case, but I could not get any reply.

The order details say that the invoice is still being generated. Is email or download active only when the invoice is fully generated? Isn't it usually done right away? I was so desperate that I couldn't sleep for two days. I need your help. Below is what I found on the homepage. According to this, should we wait 24-48 hours for the invoice to be generated and then activate the license? And if possible, I would like to know how to refund the duplicate payment. with the usual processing period

-------------------------------------
Why is my recent purchase on the Avid Online Store not showing up in MyAvid Master Account?
You may not see recent purchase(s) from the Avid Online Store or Avid Link Marketplace right away in your MyAvid Master account as we may be still processing your order depending on payment method that was used especially if the order contains multiple items. Normally, digital products are available instantly but it's at the discretion of our payment processor (Digital River) to hold any order for review.

Once you purchase an item(s) from the AVID Online Store or the Marketplace, please allow 24-48 hours to process it. After 48 hours, you may verify your purchase by checking the Order History and your My Products > View My Products button in your MyAvid Master Account. This article will guide you in checking your account's Purchase History:

https://avid.secure.force.com/pkb/ar...track-my-order

In addition, items purchased such as Avid Service Codes are deposited in your MyAvid Master Account, under the Products Not yet Downloaded section. So if you have purchased an ASC and need to connect with support, please check there for your code.

jeffro 04-17-2021 07:33 PM

Welcome to the community.

You already have a support case open, and this is a user forum, so please look for a case update email or sign into my.avid.com and click Access the Support Center to update your case so Avid CS can assist.