Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   General (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Welcome to the forums (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=336088)

Emcha_audio 03-21-2013 02:37 AM

Welcome to the forums

I hope that others will join in the sentiment and welcome you; new user of pro tools or old timers, to this forum.

It is a great place to receive and share information, ideas and also your point of views on many subjects that relates to Pro tools, it's hardware, and the audio industry in general.

We would like to invite you first to take the time and read the Help us Help You -READ THIS Before Posting! (<- click on the link), as it will enable us and other users to help you with technical problems you may be having.

Have fun interacting with the users here!

crizdee 03-21-2013 11:00 AM

Re: Welcome to the forums

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emcha_audio (Post 2018352)
I hope that others will join in the sentiment and welcome you; new user of pro tools or old timers, to this forum.

It is a great place to receive and share information, ideas and also your point of views on many subjects that relates to Pro tools, it's hardware, and the audio industry in general.

We would like to invite you first to take the time and read the Help us Help You -READ THIS Before Posting! (<- click on the link), as it will enable us and other users to help you with technical problems you may be having.

Have fun interacting with the users here!

Ditto:-)

Chris

EGS 03-21-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emcha_audio (Post 2018352)
... (<- click on the link)...

Love this part !!!:D:D:D

darcey 05-30-2021 02:46 PM

I have just joined this forum and this is my first post. Looking forward having great time here and of course lots of help :)

TOM@METRO 05-30-2021 07:54 PM

Welcome, Darcey. :-)

Bob Olhsson 05-30-2021 07:59 PM

Welcome!

Ben Jenssen 05-31-2021 02:12 PM

Welcome, Darcey.

You could start by creating a pretty little signature like many of us have, they are very useful for people to get a quick idea of your setup before they reply.

darcey 07-04-2021 04:35 AM

Thank you everyone for sweet welcome :)

Southsidemusic 07-04-2021 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Jenssen (Post 2603251)
Welcome, Darcey.

You could start by creating a pretty little signature like many of us have, they are very useful for people to get a quick idea of your setup before they reply.

Yes with the emphasis on LITTLE as the members who has a short novel with their entire music gear from years and years ago makes a thread page 50% more cluttered and takes alotof screen realty for those on smart phones etc.

PS Welcome