Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   AAX Plug-ins (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Empirical Labs Arousor LT - free for Arousor users (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=421109)

Ben Jenssen 07-30-2022 08:38 AM

Empirical Labs Arousor LT - free for Arousor users

Any Arouser owners who wants the free LT offer; better hurry up, offer ends august 1st:
Arousor LT

RichR 07-30-2022 10:50 AM

Re: Empirical Labs Arousor LT - free for Arousor users

Thanks for the reminder!

TJ Allen 07-30-2022 10:53 AM

Thanks for the heads up on this Ben - I didn’t know they were giving away LT licenses. I love Arouser, so the slimmed down version will be super useful I’m sure.

IrelandM 07-30-2022 11:22 AM

Arousor lt free gift
(for past arousor customers only)

audiolex1 07-30-2022 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrelandM (Post 2643239)
Arousor lt free gift
(for past arousor customers only)

Problem is, they redid their webpage and older logins are no longer.

So there is no history of the purchase.

Sardi 07-30-2022 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audiolex1 (Post 2643266)
Problem is, they redid their webpage and older logins are no longer.

So there is no history of the purchase.

Yep.

I could have sworn I registered my purchase (didn’t buy directly from their site) and there’s no history if my account event existing. I signed up again and my activation code didn’t work, which leads me to believe I did register it back when I bought the plugin… 4 odd years ago. I had to submit a proof of purchase.

TBH - if we own Arouser already, I don’t really see much point in the light version. From what I can see, it’s just a stripped back version so really, we’re not missing anything.

It’s a nice gesture on their behalf, but I can’t say I’ll be too fussed if I don’t have a copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben Jenssen 07-30-2022 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sardi (Post 2643271)
TBH - if we own Arouser already, I don’t really see much point in the light version. From what I can see, it’s just a stripped back version so really, we’re not missing anything.

I've tried the LT version a bit, and it is kinda handy, quick, easy to dail in thing. I have it from Dave Derr that it actually sounds different at default, because of the fewer parameters. Light version, in best sense of the word. Complements Arousor.
Their web site redesign happened about the time that I purchased it, so I'm OK. Don't you think they'll be able to fix this if you can prove your ownership? Aren't these iLok licenses?

Sardi 07-30-2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Jenssen (Post 2643273)
Don't you think they'll be able to fix this if you can prove your ownership? Aren't these iLok licenses?

Yes.

That’s what I meant re: submitting proof of purchase. When your activation code doesn’t work, it redirects you to fill out a form requesting your iLok ID, activation code and (optional) proof of purchase.

I have no doubt they’ll make good in the registration, but I’m not holding my breath on it being done by the time the Arousor LT promotion ends. TBH - I didn’t even know it was a promo thing. I thought it was just added to all existing Arousor licenses by default. That’s how I interpreted it when I originally saw it mentioned on GS.

Either way, not that fussed.

audiolex1 07-30-2022 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sardi (Post 2643274)
Yes.

That’s what I meant re: submitting proof of purchase. When your activation code doesn’t work, it redirects you to fill out a form requesting your iLok ID, activation code and (optional) proof of purchase.

I have no doubt they’ll make good in the registration, but I’m not holding my breath on it being done by the time the Arousor LT promotion ends. TBH - I didn’t even know it was a promo thing. I thought it was just added to all existing Arousor licenses by default. That’s how I interpreted it when I originally saw it mentioned on GS.

Either way, not that fussed.

That is what I discovered. It seems they made it as a you have to re-register your plugins.
I got mine from Sweetwater, but it says 2 days and free is still free.

Bob Olhsson 07-31-2022 08:35 AM

I bought Arouser in 2016 and I'm still registered this morning!