Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Buy & Sell (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   For Sale: Spectrasonics Account (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=419668)

Becharax 04-20-2022 04:05 AM

For Sale: Spectrasonics Account

Omnisphere 2
Bob Moog Library

Keyscape

Trilian

Stylus RMX

I cannot sell them separately.

For those who are interested I am selling the whole account for a total of 1100 USD.

Paypal accepted

Best regards,

Becharax 05-22-2022 02:27 AM

Re: For Sale: Spectrasonics Account

Bump Bump

protoolsuserman 05-22-2022 09:45 AM

How much for omnisphere and keyscape? I

l

Becharax 07-04-2022 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protoolsuserman (Post 2637612)
How much for omnisphere and keyscape? I

l

Hello,

I am selling the whole account. I cannot separate.

the Full Bundle Trilian, Stylus, Omnisphere, Keyscape and Bob Moog

Zarabozo 02-24-2023 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becharax (Post 2633577)
For those who are interested I am selling the whole account for a total of 1100 USD.

Would this be approved by Spectrasonics (real account owner change) or are you just providing user and password for the account?

Hary 02-25-2023 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarabozo (Post 2662902)
Would this be approved by Spectrasonics (real account owner change) or are you just providing user and password for the account?

So, as far as i remember the last time i checked with spectrasonic, you can transfer the license Once... but once it's sold, its becomes an NFR.. meaning, the license transfer will be to your account, but after buying, you can't sell it anymore.

Maybe their policies have changed now. id suggest dropping them an email.

Zarabozo 02-25-2023 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hary (Post 2662924)
So, as far as i remember the last time i checked with spectrasonic, you can transfer the license Once... but once it's sold, its becomes an NFR.. meaning, the license transfer will be to your account, but after buying, you can't sell it anymore.

Maybe their policies have changed now. id suggest dropping them an email.

Yeah, that's why I'm asking. Once, I tried to enter into a very similar transaction. But Spectrasonics is very special about these things, and they say they approve at their discretion license transfers. It became a big problem because the person selling the licenses was trying to sell the account credentials, which he said he bought from another person, so he was not the real account owner (and the account owner was unreachable).

Long story short, Spectrasonics wanted all sorts of proof of ownership, didn't say if they would approve it even if proven, and I ended up abandoning the transaction with the seller.

So, basically, the seller needs to first contact Spectrasonics, provide them whatever they ask for, and get their approval PREVIOUS to selling the licenses to another person. And I don't remember if they charge any fees on that.