Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Pro Tools (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   alt, shift, 3 not working (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=420869)

herrturtur 08-28-2022 10:23 AM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ale (Post 2643684)
solved:
In fact the consokidate command always opened the task manager.
So i went to the keyboaard shortcuts window an deleted its command.
Strange because task manager command was given shift alt #
which should not react when I press the consolidate keys shift alt 3

But now it works again
Ale

how did you delete the task manager window command? Just can't figure it out. Thank you

> Oh I just found out that with the 22.04 update they introduced the keyboard shortcut manager (option shift k) - haha, thanks anyway!

JingleDjango 08-28-2022 10:36 AM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Both number row and numpad work for me on macOS 10.14.6.

bernstudios 08-29-2022 07:21 AM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by herrturtur (Post 2645570)
how did you delete the task manager window command? Just can't figure it out. Thank you

> Oh I just found out that with the 22.04 update they introduced the keyboard shortcut manager (option shift k) - haha, thanks anyway!

same here and interested in a fix too!

EmilILönneberga 09-01-2022 03:36 PM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bernstudios (Post 2645647)
same here and interested in a fix too!

Same here.
The shortcut now opens the Task Manager even tho the shortcut manager mentions the consolidate short cut (alt/opt+shift+3) and (alt/opt+shift+NUMPAD3)
correctly. The latter still works.

EmilILönneberga 09-03-2022 02:58 AM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilILönneberga (Post 2645929)
Same here.
The shortcut now opens the Task Manager even tho the shortcut manager mentions the consolidate short cut (alt/opt+shift+3) and (alt/opt+shift+NUMPAD3)
correctly. The latter still works.

Follow up:

I can make it work again if I delete the original shortcut for the task manager, but we’ll, then the original task manager shortcut also doesn’t work anymore.
Any ideas?

Thank you!

ZerglingPhilosophy 09-03-2022 09:08 AM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Same issue as OP. Thought I was going crazy.

bernstudios 09-12-2022 05:14 AM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilILönneberga (Post 2646056)
Follow up:

I can make it work again if I delete the original shortcut for the task manager, but we’ll, then the original task manager shortcut also doesn’t work anymore.
Any ideas?

Thank you!

how can I delete the task manager shortcut?

EmilILönneberga 09-12-2022 08:09 AM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bernstudios (Post 2646750)
how can I delete the task manager shortcut?

ctrl + shift + k opens the keyboard shortcuts manager.
Type in the ‘search by key’ box ‘task manager’.
This will show you the shortcut for task manager.
Hovering over the column ‘key combination’ will show you an ‘x’ next to the
Key combination.
Click on it to remove the shortcut.
Click on the reset button on the right side to undo.
Please mind that the shortcut for task manager (opt + shift + #) will no longer work as well.

EmilILönneberga 09-29-2022 12:37 PM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Same issue in 2022.9 unfortunately..

bernstudios 10-05-2022 02:08 AM

Re: alt, shift, 3 not working
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by emililönneberga (Post 2646761)
ctrl + shift + k opens the keyboard shortcuts manager.
Type in the ‘search by key’ box ‘task manager’.
This will show you the shortcut for task manager.
Hovering over the column ‘key combination’ will show you an ‘x’ next to the
key combination.
Click on it to remove the shortcut.
Click on the reset button on the right side to undo.
Please mind that the shortcut for task manager (opt + shift + #) will no longer work as well.

thank you!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com