Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Buy & Sell (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Selling our second D-Command Main Unit + XMON (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=388768)

Southsidemusic 02-09-2017 03:09 PM

Selling our second D-Command Main Unit + XMON

4 Attachment(s)
We are selling off almost evrything we have in storage that hasn't been used the past 5 years after buying out one of the owners and restructuring the company so we will post a few high end gear the coming weeks somlets start with a D-Command (Blue) with XMON in good condition. Everything works as advertized and the only niggles I feel are the alkback button missing the text but easy to get new label on the button or leave it as the talkback section is on its own so you know what you are pressing ;)

. Doesn't need it but I am like that :D

The price of 3600 USD includes shipping and packing aswell as insurance within EU and US all lower 48 states.

If the quote happens to be more than what we got last time I will eat that cost so 3600 USD shipped to your door incl XMON insured and working of course :-)

I strongly prefer bank transfer as Paypal charges for payment and in these figures it is a nice slice they take from the buyer.

I will package and insure the boxes as soon as payment cleared and ship it to you the same day with UPS or DHL depending on where you are.

Units looks good and everything works as i ran Vegas mode on all settings today aswell as connected to a Trashcan Mac and ran PT12.4 with XMON and Main unit which had no sticky faders or anything that was of concern.

Let me know if you need more info. I should say we have a few interested people in Sweden and Norway so if this is what you want for your studio you might wanna contact me sooner than later ;)

Works with PT HD 12/11/10/9/8 and probably other versions but we haven't tried on more than these 5 PT releases. These ICON controllers are Great and stable well built and just works. No issues on either our D Commands nor our D Control ES 32 we sold last year. Everything just clicks and runs without any troubleshooting or tech master edu needed.

It will be dusted and cleaned before shipping. It looks a bit sad as it has been in storage for 4 years but worked great the first try and the xmon aswell.

Southsidemusic 02-10-2017 01:33 PM

Re: Selling our second D-Command Main Unit + XMON

Price drop to $3600 incl shipping & handling and insurance :-)

Marco Bernardo 02-10-2017 04:21 PM

WoW!!!!

If I've got the space and the money I would buy it for sure. I love this unit. (Yes I still get my hands on a S6).

Great price!!

unkJE 02-10-2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southsidemusic (Post 2411854)
I strongly prefer bank transfer as Paypal charges for payment and in these figures it is a nice slice they take from the buyer.

Hi Chris

(I’m not buying, but) I noticed your acknowledgement of high Fees – and thought if your prospective buyers knew about the cheapest way to get money into your bank account, it might help:

CurrencyFair International Money Transfers
https://www.currencyfair.com/

Southsidemusic 02-10-2017 09:09 PM

Thanks Guys. And the money transfer info is really interesting :-)

lucariccidj 02-17-2017 09:41 AM

im interestead if you please contact me in pvt on my email
[email protected]

i need to ask you a few technical questions

thank you

Southsidemusic 02-17-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucariccidj (Post 2413173)
im interestead if you please contact me in pvt on my email
[email protected]

i need to ask you a few technical questions

thank you

PM'd You with answers to your questions :-)

lucariccidj 02-19-2017 12:58 PM

Hey Chris thank you
check your PM :)