Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Avid Account - "My Products" have gone! [solved] (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=342251)

i_o 07-24-2013 03:39 AM

Avid Account - "My Products" have gone! [solved]

I logged into my Avid account to download PT10 for my new laptop - I bought PT10 12 months ago for my desktop. I went to the "My Products" section, clicked all the sub links and I get the same message every time "No Downloads Found". In my order history it says "No Orders Found".

I cannot find email support anywhere on Avid's site. I have all original emails, activation codes, serials, box, everything. But can I find out how to get account customer service? No.

Anyone experienced this problem with their account before? Also, does anyone know how to get account support from Avid?

Thanks in advance :-)

sunburst79 07-24-2013 06:24 PM

Re: Avid Account - "My Products" have gone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_o (Post 2066181)
I logged into my Avid account to download PT10 for my new laptop - I bought PT10 12 months ago for my desktop. I went to the "My Products" section, clicked all the sub links and I get the same message every time "No Downloads Found". In my order history it says "No Orders Found".

I cannot find email support anywhere on Avid's site. I have all original emails, activation codes, serials, box, everything. But can I find out how to get account customer service? No.

Anyone experienced this problem with their account before? Also, does anyone know how to get account support from Avid?

Try scrolling W A Y down the page. You should see your products listed. For whatever reason the AVID web team reformatted the page and products are way down at the bottom.

Bruce Paine 07-24-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_o (Post 2066181)

Hi Rob, see the Private Message I sent you.

Also, you can find links to some installers like those for Pro Tools 10.3.6 by looking at the Technical Alerts forum in the Announcements section at the top of the home page of the forums.

i_o 07-25-2013 02:07 PM

It seems I registered my PT10 with 1 email address/account, but it is available in My Products in a previous Avid account I created under a different email address. Either way, thanks to Bruce I've discovered "My Products" aren't gone after all! :D