Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community (https://duc.avid.com/index.php)
-   Virtual Instruments (https://duc.avid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Looking for some HOT Virtual Instruments (https://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=269195)

wearetheniceguys.com 03-12-2010 08:08 AM

Looking for some HOT Virtual Instruments

Ok, I am looking for HOT Virtual Instruments to buy. Im new to PT and Software production completely, but I love it now. I still use my MPC though always and forever. Where should I look for more?? I already have Reason 4 also too. I just want more more more!!! Suggestions please!!

wearetheniceguys.com 03-12-2010 08:10 AM

Re: Looking for some HOT Virtual Instruments

oops

Gothboy 03-12-2010 08:17 AM

Wwwwwwhat the????:confused:

wearetheniceguys.com 03-12-2010 08:29 AM

what are you confused about?

Shan 03-12-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wearetheniceguys.com (Post 1570920)
Ok, I am looking for HOT Virtual Instruments to buy.

Instead of the standard lists you'll get from many, I'll list a very small handful of HOT underrated under dogs and lesser known VI's that hold up to, and even beat, the best of them:
Shane

GW 03-12-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Ok, I am looking for HOT Virtual Instruments to buy. Im new to PT and Software production completely, but I love it now. I still use my MPC though always and forever. Where should I look for more?? I already have Reason 4 also too. I just want more more more!!! Suggestions please!!

If you want a serious answer, you perhaps should give us a clue to if you are a sing/song-writer or make electronica?

If you want rock, pop or soulband - why not Goliath (sounds just great) and for some other styles there are Spectrasonics Omnisphere or Trilian Bass. (...and don't forget the stacc. tuba in Reason that you already have)!

Southern Charm 03-12-2010 10:38 AM

If you have reason you can look through their user made refills, if you actually take some time to look through all of them, the possibilities are endless.

filosofem 03-12-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan (Post 1570988)

Yes, yes and yes, Also.

Sawer
Predator
DCAM
Waldorf Largo

DonaldM 03-13-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

So you've got the entire Pro Tools creative collection PLUS Reason 4.0. What more you might add to what you have depends a lot on what kind of music you wish to create.