PDA

View Full Version : Cakewalk install now causes 6002 error

wood
05-17-2002, 03:48 PM
I installed Cakewalk and disabled the Digi001 hardware in the device manager. I can play midi and audio in Cakewalk Pro Audio 9, but when I restart my computer and use the hardware config I set up for my Pro Tools LE Digi 001 system I get this error. 6002 Can't initialize Digi0I/O. If I reinstall the digi drivers then I can use Pro Tools, but I have to do this every time I restart the system. I figured someone here has tried this and I was wondering if I could get a little help. The only reason I want to use Cakewalk is for the soundfonts. I tried changing the soundfont in the soundfont manager and I can't access any other patches in the soundfont. Please help and thanks.

STUDIO-DE-ARIEL
05-18-2002, 08:13 AM
seems like some people are able to get multiple cards to work in their computer on different irqs i havent tried but mark or mike or roy or matm might know

wood
05-20-2002, 04:33 PM
I was able to get this to work, but Cakewalk will not play midi files. I also was able to change instruments in the sound font by using the keyboard as a midi controller device.